Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2021, 09:19 PM
Kobold

Default Fleeting Quiver

Has anyone made/seen one yet? All the components seem to be in the game. Pattern has been in since green launch(likely a mistake). Trivial at 222 but surely someone is there by now or has just rolled the dice on a few lower skill level combines.
Old 07-26-2021, 05:26 AM
Fire Giant

Glad you mentioned it. No one seems to be making this or haze armor or black panther skin or Wyvern armor. I have 14 HQ skins waiting if needed.
Old 07-26-2021, 05:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad you mentioned it. No one seems to be making this or haze armor or black panther skin or Wyvern armor. I have 14 HQ skins waiting if needed.
I've seen a couple of Wyvern pieces being sold. Wristband and mask mostly.

I did end up getting a haze panther skin as a tip for a TL to bind the other day, and quickly sold that for an easy 300p. I imagine people are just trying to get their tailoring as high as they can before attempting these risky combines.
Old 07-26-2021, 07:41 AM
Fire Giant

what tadkins said. Wu armor isnt in game. So people are burning hides like crazy to get a very low chance at a skill up. The stuff yall asking about is like trivial 350. Meaning starting out tailors can get to 131 b4 needing to burn these hides. Way trade skill works is you have less of a chance to skill up doing stuff ur way off from trivial. SO don't think anyone wants to do haze until they get around 250. As until skill 205 ur only 5% chance to make it. at 250 your chance to make stuff is 50% fyi.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 07-26-2021, 10:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wu armor isnt in game.
I didn't know this one. I'm still around the 90ish range of tailoring on my main, was focusing on the reinforced armors before worrying about what was next. Yeah it makes even more sense that none of these pieces are up right now, haha.
Old 07-27-2021, 08:42 AM
Sarnak

unless you know someone who has been leveling tailoring for a long time, or is a race that has cultural that can skill up inbetweens (like wood elfs), its unlikely you will see the high end stuff until october when warrens era releases and new tailoring recipes come into the game.
Old 07-27-2021, 10:04 PM
Kobold

To answer my own question. YES they are in game and currently available, however quiver haste is not yet in game.
Closed Thread