Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Hang Mike Pence" (peaceful protest lmao)
Don't mistake me, I'm saying it's pretty funny these tough guy MAGAs were so easily feinted into taking a valueless target and failed to break the true line. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love the one guy acting like hes completely oblivious like he didnt know if congress was in session.
i said the senate you gibberling. the house conducts the election.

did the insurrectors make it into the house chamber?
Last edited by Pulgasari; 07-27-2021 at 01:48 PM..
Old 07-27-2021, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i said the senate you gibberling. the house conducts the election.
The hell does the senate have to do with the violent trump mob attacking the certification of our election (In the house)? LOL

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your point is after they tried that you dont think its real because they failed to take hostages and now we need to verify which rooms the t err orists you are defending so that what? we can hear some dumbass whataboutism?
Last edited by blindedsoul; 07-27-2021 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Wild
Old 07-27-2021, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

man 2024 is gonna be bananers.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hell does the senate have to do with the violent trump mob attacking the certification of our election (In the house)? LOL

Your point is after they tried that you dont think its real because they failed to take hostages and now we need to verify which rooms the t err orists you are defending so that what? we can hear some dumbass whataboutism?
Could you answer the question instead of posting image macros? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2021, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you answer the question instead of posting image macros? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH HOW ARE YOU SO LAZY YOU CANT EVEN FIND YOUR OWN WUTABOUTISMS

https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/...y-15850853.php

Shocker trumpers who tried to take hostages repeatedly breaking into chamber got in after beating an officer who died of his wounds.

All so they could feed themselves this insane delusional lie that there were thousands of people voting thousands of times across the US coordinating while none make any mistakes and risk jail time. It is batshit crazy

@thorgrimm I have brought sources repeatedly, if your going to call bullshit show me a source to say I am wrong because I actually have sources unlike you using your feelings as facts.

The Trumping traitors and their mugshots after they attempted to take hostages that you are defending, spreading the same lie you guys still echo.
Last edited by blindedsoul; 07-27-2021 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: Edit for thorgrimm @
Old 07-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
^ We need a gallows to hang people and zip ties for hostages for "peaceful protests" nutjobs lol.

Love the one guy acting like hes completely oblivious like he didnt know if congress was in session.

Legit whole fucking reason the violent trump cult attacked our capitol was to stop the session of congress and take hostages lol
Pure hyperbole
Old 07-27-2021, 02:00 PM
Banned

They are scared as fuck:

https://t.me/disclosetv/3669?single

Arizona audit Twitter banned lmao

Meanwhile, girls holding their butt cheeks apart and kids at degenerate, graphic gay pride parades are still on there LOL

The cucks are gonna try to dogpile this thread with as many trash posts as possible from here so I'd advise quickly scrolling past them
Old 07-27-2021, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thank you for answering the question. Dropping the 'defense'. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2021, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are scared as fuck:

https://t.me/disclosetv/3669?single

Arizona audit Twitter banned lmao

Meanwhile, girls holding their butt cheeks apart and kids at degenerate, graphic gay pride parades are still on there LOL

The cucks are gonna try to dogpile this thread with as many trash posts as possible from here so I'd advise quickly scrolling past them
Telegram is for uniparty cucks, I'm on Gab.
Closed Thread