Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2021, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People talk about individual responsibility - they should look after them self - but it also means you are accountable for the consequences of your actions.

So when people argue against pro social behaviour of being a matter of individual responsibility choice they are arguing they are liable for their negligence in social responsibility.
god damn this post is so true it makes me angry and I agree with it 100%
Old 07-27-2021, 02:01 PM
Banned

whoooo you are
wherrre you're from
what you did
as long as you never ask to be treated w respect

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

whoooo u are (WHO U ARE)
WHERE YO FROOOM
flo rih duh
as long as you naazi
Old 07-27-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

that guy's moustache feeds on carbon dioxide.
Old 07-27-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god damn this post is so true it makes me angry and I agree with it 100%
But what if one person's idea,or view, of social responsibility does not align with another's? Do you simply override their will for the 'greater good'? And if so, can we really argue that forcing someone to do something against their will is the socially responsible action to take?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 07-27-2021, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But what if one person's idea,or view, of social responsibility does not align with another's? Do you simply override their will for the 'greater good'? And if so, can we really argue that forcing someone to do something against their will is the socially responsible action to take?
I dunno
It seems to be legal to knowingly transmit HIV to another person without telling them, so *shrugs*
Old 07-27-2021, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Personal responsibility means if you mouth off to a cop or make any snap movements you deserve to die, but if you dont wear a mask and give the cop covid it was your freedom.

Speaking of

Quote:
But what if one person's idea,or view, of social responsibility does not align with another's?
who's right in that example?
Old 07-27-2021, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

who's right in that example?
The one with the most intersections, duh.
Old 07-27-2021, 06:43 PM
Banned

I've been trying to get neoteny, queer-baitery, looking good etc added as an intersectional complex because it makes even Pokesan go frothy at teh mouth. Everyone who can't have you either assumes uve got it easy, or is in so much denial they go sideways from reality and real angry. U do know that even the hottest, most brilliant couple has to deal with all the same problems u do PLUS being a minority 3 standard deviations along two of the key social axes we use.

nobody understands what it's like to be beautiful except other beautifuls. i've always found the prettiest ones so lonely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-27-2021 at 06:49 PM..
Old 07-27-2021, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been trying to get neoteny, queer-baitery, looking good etc added as an intersectional complex because it makes even Pokesan go frothy at teh mouth. Everyone who can't have you either assumes uve got it easy, or is in so much denial they go sideways from reality and real angry. Nobody understands what it's like to be beautiful
Let us know if you find out.
Old 07-27-2021, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let us know if you find out.
It's easy to tell when you're good-looking, because it's like a secret club. A lot of defenses go down between both parties. There's a special nod you do when you are with a group, and wind up alone w/ the only other hot person. Etc.

Also you can tell relative beauties of your friends by various techniques for instance like if you bring that person to the bar, they get swarmed by the strippers etc just looking to grab-ass and tease him for being shy and beautiful. Using this and comparable first-hand experiences you can do some algebra to rate your own attractiveness in the general eyes of others. It is hard to be delusional about being attractive; indeed self-confidence in this area is in itself a rarified and very effective attracting trait!

I sure hope this helps. Btw I recently got all the hairs removed from my face and it owns, like another rocket boost stage added
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-27-2021 at 06:58 PM..
Closed Thread