Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 07-26-2021, 12:46 PM
Aviak

Unhappy NON - STOP - Screen Freezing !!

okay so my GF and i are in wakening lands this morning - we froze together overall 8x within 22 minuties - this HAS TO BE FIXED - BUG issues HUGE ones in Caves in WL - East Goo camps closest to the Rings. this is beyond annoying this is how we lose newcomers like my GF who just logged off saying " Why play if im staring at a load screen 80% of the game? " she has only been playing for 3 months - this is not something i liked hearing nor should any one who loves this community the way i do... pls look into this ASAP.. huge programing error some where. ( FYI - this isnt the only zone it happens in ) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

This isn't really something the developers of this server can fix. It's probably a larger issue with your computer/GPU and how it interacts with a DX9 game. I suggest searching this forum for the DgVoodoo2 solution and seeing if that helps you.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 07-26-2021, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

try posting in the technical discussion forum for help with this

here's a thread with someone reporting a similar issue, it may help: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=342786
Old 07-27-2021, 02:14 PM
Aviak

so far i have Reset my FR to 60 on nivida card as instructed as well as a few other steps that my guild has helped me with - i went maybe 4hours after this with only 1 game freeze - went to GF's PC and played all night with no more freezing. BUT she logged on her account on my PC to play and had 2 instant freezes as soon as she logged on.

Its almost like the upload times for syncing are off and it gets stuck ... maybe has something to do with us refreshing our hotspots to play ? i have no idea anymore..
all i can say is 100% will be fixed through an reinstallation and a relocating IRL to a city again lol.

Again thanks for the help guys. its very frustrating for me trying to keep her into something that isn't working right.
Old 07-27-2021, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Do you happen to have a chat window that is too small for text to show up in it?