Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2021, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He still seriously thinks there's this sharp divide between party lines

There's uniparty and MAGA.

All the "his economic predictions are impossible" people who are "experts" and the "Russia Collusion" people are saying the audit "can't do anything". Imagine my surprise.
Stop being such a fucking coward and just say Jewish people already, you fringe right nutjob.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
deny your secessionists then. cast them out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jail the anarchists! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2021, 01:06 PM
Banned

It's not all Jewish people
Old 07-27-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

At least Gwaihar/Teppler has the balls to be a ridiculous holocaust denier, this is pathetic.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:25 PM
Banned

I mean some of it isnt true, most of it is. See, unlike you I will actually admit things. You will literally blindly defend every mainstream media idiot or uniparty politician no matter how stupid or how much of a hypocrite they are. You'll push or support literally anything they do, without reservation. I can at least trash Republicans even though I don't identify with most of them and they're "supposedly" against the Dems (completely corrupt, 100%). But we've been over this.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At least maybe we've moved on from the "security let people in-surrection" here. There's literally a tape of it. That whole thing is some of the worst "screams out in pain as he strikes you" crap ever.

More about the findings of the audit and your attempts to explain them, please.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean some of it isnt true, most of it is. See, unlike you I will actually admit things. You will literally blindly defend every mainstream media idiot or uniparty politician no matter how stupid or how much of a hypocrite they are. You'll push or support literally anything they do, without reservation.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At least maybe we've moved on from the "security let people in-surrection" here. There's literally a tape of it. That whole thing is some of the worst "screams out in pain as he strikes you" crap ever.
what parts did the police hold anyway? like I get it, let them sack the offices but protect the area where the elected are conducting business. there was some meme about the guy protecting the senate through misdirection but was it even in session? anyway, robbing empty offices is still a crime.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop being such a fucking coward and just say Jewish people already, you fringe right nutjob.
Another worthless post with nothing but accusations and no substance
Old 07-27-2021, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what parts did the police hold anyway? like I get it, let them sack the offices but protect the area where the elected are conducting business. there was some meme about the guy protecting the senate through misdirection but was it even in session? anyway, robbing empty offices is still a crime.
"Hang Mike Pence" (peaceful protest lmao)
Old 07-27-2021, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in the depends what's revealed crowd. But I think a lot of people should be hanged for treason or sedition, both media and government.

Quote:

A few people broke the law. Most were let in and peaceful. After Jussie Smollett, I'm not ready to believe any serious things like the Pelosi laptop are legit anymore without actual proof.

How can that laptop still be missing or unknown who without took it with the amount of security and people recording in there. Smells like more Smulletry.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
^ We need a gallows to hang people and zip ties for hostages for "peaceful protests" nutjobs lol.

Love the one guy acting like hes completely oblivious like he didnt know if congress was in session.

Legit whole fucking reason the violent trump cult attacked our capitol was to stop the session of congress and take hostages lol
Closed Thread