Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 11:51 AM
Banned

GMs had full access to my guild chat and tells (yours too). Zero evidence against me.
Old 07-16-2021, 11:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs had full access to my guild chat and tells (yours too). Zero evidence against me.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2021, 11:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you think they get aroused when reading the cyber logs of the many deviants and degenerates on the PROJECT 19,99 SERVERS
Old 07-16-2021, 12:14 PM
Banned

While, I do admit to standing against people who would badger them to death if it came down to it. I think they get a charge out of the ball cupping after a miscarriage of justice.

Where have we seen this before? Cosby? And? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2021, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

If you morons think they're wasting precious daylight reading your emulated elf chat logs you're fucking stupid.
Old 07-16-2021, 12:18 PM
Banned

Oh they do.

I remember Sirken appearing in Holo guild chat when we said we'd wipe Good Guys out if they got too big for their britches. They were slightly stronger than some of the blue/green 99 guilds who feel super entitled here too. In fact, I know for a fact any guild on green minus ST would have lost that infamous KC battle.

Ah, and ya know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ... other stuff too.
Old 07-16-2021, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Sirken Red days were goog times
Old 07-16-2021, 01:03 PM
Banned

Trust me, change your opinion on the fucking stupid suggestion here. I appreciate the discussion. Those were good days and they honey potted that poor guy.

It was the blue server too. They tried to tack on a whole bunch of other false charges too. This is the price people pay in this world for trying to do the right thing.
Old 07-16-2021, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

You’re way too immersed
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 07-16-2021, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Trust me, change your opinion on the fucking stupid suggestion here. I appreciate the discussion. Those were good days and they honey potted that poor guy.

It was the blue server too. They tried to tack on a whole bunch of other false charges too. This is the price people pay in this world for trying to do the right thing.
Ya sirken was a good gm, sucks he got suckered by an eq ho, so wrong how crappy people will take advantage of others for pixels. At least he was constantly involved / active and trying to make raid scene better /nod.