Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you be any less convincing?
Oh hey crazy person, I've read a lot of your posts. They are particularly crazy. Seek therapy. Trump isn't president anymore bro it's gonna be okay.
Old 07-22-2021, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't claim Covid doesn't exist

I'm simply not afraid of it and have personally never met anyone who has had it
I'm not afraid of cars, but I understand they can kill me. Understanding that Covid is dangerous means that there is an inherent responsibility that our government should put forward some effort to protect it's people from it.

Also I'm sure if you went outside and talked to people you'd quickly find someone who has. It's not a HIPAA violation to ask someone and they voluntarily tell you they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-22-2021, 01:19 PM
Banned

I know since far left loons typically exist in hermetically sealed echo chambers they might not realize there are people on the left, like me, who voted for biden but don't believe that trump supporters should be rounded up and put into reeducation camps. I don't remember who it was but somebody around here literally said we "need some kind of gestapo" to deal with them. Talk about yikes.
Old 07-22-2021, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not afraid of cars, but I understand they can kill me. Understanding that Covid is dangerous means that there is an inherent responsibility that our government should put forward some effort to protect it's people from it.

Also I'm sure if you went outside and talked to people you'd quickly find someone who has. It's not a HIPAA violation to ask someone and they voluntarily tell you they did.
I'm sorry you are afraid of Cars and Covid

I am not
Old 07-22-2021, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry you are afraid of Cars and Covid

I am not
Reading comprehension 101

Also, hello. I had COVid-19 July 2020. Now you know someone who has had it.

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-22-2021, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hey crazy person, I've read a lot of your posts. They are particularly crazy. Seek therapy. Trump isn't president anymore bro it's gonna be okay.
Democrats aren't on board with stacking the charnel house in the name of "Liberty".
Old 07-22-2021, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know since far left loons typically exist in hermetically sealed echo chambers they might not realize there are people on the left, like me, who voted for biden but don't believe that trump supporters should be rounded up and put into reeducation camps. I don't remember who it was but somebody around here literally said we "need some kind of gestapo" to deal with them. Talk about yikes.
As requested:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please, some kind of, gestapo come remove this trash from the earth.
Old 07-22-2021, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading comprehension 101

Also, hello. I had COVid-19 July 2020. Now you know someone who has had it.
You're just some guy on the internet making a claim

I don't know you
Old 07-22-2021, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're just some guy on the internet making a claim

I don't know you
we're best friends

Quote:

Old 07-22-2021, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I'm not a trump supporter btw, I'm a democrat, but good lord the attitude among the far lefties on this forum is astonishingly psychotic and disturbing. Seek therapy guys.
I'm a republican, I love trump, hate all those RINOS!!! also i'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and my butt smells and i like to kiss my own butt
Closed Thread