[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Then later:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2023, 04:53 PM
Aviak

Kang is wokecat btw
Old 01-26-2023, 05:15 PM
Banned

i accidentally vendored it because i thought it was a fine steel short sword ngl

but its since been replaced with a duplicate

i was pissed at the time ngl

i also got sadlax some weapons
Old 01-26-2023, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

U can't accidentally vendor no drop items. Ngl
Old 01-26-2023, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U can't accidentally vendor no drop items. Ngl
ive never accidentally done this before (and I was sober)

i remember making fun of someone for getting drunk and vendoring a mithril bp once, and not understanding how anyone could be that dumb

its like the more eq you play, the worse you get at it because your mind become lazy n complacent
Old 01-26-2023, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive never accidentally done this before (and I was sober)

i remember making fun of someone for getting drunk and vendoring a mithril bp once, and not understanding how anyone could be that dumb

its like the more eq you play, the worse you get at it because your mind become lazy n complacent
Happened to me cuz I was carrying backup weapons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2023, 05:47 PM
Kobold

I like how Wokecat, paisley, this Kang fellow, and Smeagen or whatever are all the same person showing how mentally fucked they are all over red forums.

I'm not convinced that magnateress isn't him as well.

You need a hobby, dude.
Old 01-26-2023, 05:47 PM
Banned

I had 'Confirm Delete' disabled and went to delete a foraged item I summoned but a mob popped and aggroed me and it startled me so I dragged my mouse quickly to react and accidently clicked one of my Tink Bags instead not realizing it and deleted it thinking it was the forgaged item.

So pissed lol
Old 01-26-2023, 06:19 PM
Orc

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how Wokecat, paisley, this Kang fellow, and Smeagen or whatever are all the same person showing how mentally fucked they are all over red forums.

I'm not convinced that magnateress isn't him as well.

You need a hobby, dude.
Tbh I can see it being true or looking that way, but another explanation is that we all knew each other from off of this forum, are heavy forum users, and paisley and I both joined the game cuz of WokeCat sparking interest within us, ngl.

Like what is the more reasonable explanation, that we are all different people or that we’re one person who randomly mentally went off the rails and started pretending to be 3+ people online? Like does it really seem like I have time for all that? Lol
Old 01-26-2023, 06:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tbh I can see it being true or looking that way, but another explanation is that we all knew each other from off of this forum, are heavy forum users, and paisley and I both joined the game cuz of WokeCat sparking interest within us, ngl.

Like what is the more reasonable explanation, that we are all different people or that we’re one person who randomly mentally went off the rails and started pretending to be 3+ people online? Like does it really seem like I have time for all that? Lol
Lol, you clearly do. I don't mean this in a bad way, I really don't. Humans by nature are social creatures; we need interaction. Technology has made it easy to be reclusive, so instead of getting off the computer and getting involved in face to face social things you attempt to feed that need by making multiple forum accounts and talking to yourself, making it look like you have a socai group, but it's all just you.