Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cringe
its amazing how being in aftermath for just a couple months has completely changed you into a total turd on the forums
Old 07-17-2017, 11:09 AM
Banned

In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So Death created time to grow the things that it would kill. And you are reborn. Reborn into the same life that you’ve always been born into. How many times have we had this conversation? Well, who knows? When you can’t remember your lives, you can’t change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. You’re trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into. You keep staring at the wall telling yourselves it’s not a big deal that you have spent 15 hours this month tracking, it’s just one more dragon and then I can stop. But there is no stop, there is no end.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

If you get the numbers ill lead a few choice raids for first pick on loot. If nothing drops i need i'll reserve the right to sell loot rights.

Hoping youre more successful than you were in Kunark ,honestly the raid scene could use a jolt up the arse up since Getsome cucked us all in Rustle and left for Agnarr
(did Lord Bob kill anything in Kunark?)
Old 07-17-2017, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even stated Lord Bob is back thus indicating the past guild he once lead is once again an active raid entity?

I felt like most are actually reading between the lines and calling it what Hyjal himself referred to it as.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for elaborating on your point of view.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:18 AM
Kobold

Velious is a flat circle.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

lol doesnt matter if this comes to fruition or not - the amount of a/a tears being shed already is enough.
thank you
Old 07-17-2017, 11:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its amazing how being in aftermath for just a couple months has completely changed you into a total turd on the forums
It's amazing how you don't even know me, you just seem to have some sort of axe to grind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least awakened has seemed to shift focus to only high valued targets like NToV, PD, KT, statue/aow, yelinak, etc. Good on them, that's how the top guild should behave.

8 years into server and 2 years into velious and Aftermath still farms fucking everything that pops for plat its disgusting
Old 07-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So Death created time to grow the things that it would kill. And you are reborn. Reborn into the same life that you’ve always been born into. How many times have we had this conversation? Well, who knows? When you can’t remember your lives, you can’t change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. You’re trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into. You keep staring at the wall telling yourselves it’s not a big deal that you have spent 15 hours this month tracking, it’s just one more dragon and then I can stop. But there is no stop, there is no end.
Nice sentiment. Sounds plausible. Discounted for excessive assumptions. Ockham's Razor prevails. Simply: we live, we die. Nothing more. Now go get those pixels before the end.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for elaborating on your point of view.
NP man! My comprehension skills pale to yours, glad you set me and others straight.

I won't be referring to Hyjal and his new force as a guild again, instead it shall be referred to as "Hyjal's Almighty p99 Raid Force Contingency." Does that work?
Old 07-17-2017, 02:19 PM
Kobold

I hope everyone who is upset gets more and more and MORE upset over this.
Closed Thread