Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Wizard - root, nuke, nuke, nuke, nuke, loot, sit for 5 min, repeat.

Bags get full, teleport somewhere and go sell, bank.

Get bored of zone or all mobs camped, teleport somewhere else.

Druid very similar to Wizard, can't nuke for as much, but you get snare, sow, charm, dots, heals. I played a Wizard cause they were more rare, but currently playing Druid.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter summoned pet is very underrated here just because of how OP charm is at
Later levels, they get the pet at lvl 1 and with slow, haste and best CC I’m the game if you don’t want to deal with pet breaks enchanter can easily solo anything and more than a mage/necro with their summoned pet.
Animation soloing can be slow as shit though because you will use tons of mana since Ench nukes are terrible for mana efficiency plus you’ll need to buff and debuff because the pet is squishy
Old 01-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Banned

Its necro by a mile.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:27 AM
Aviak

Shaman is the easiest in terms of how it is played. You can decide how complex you want it to be by rooting multiple mobs at a time, or you can just wear down one guy and practically AFK through it. They have a slower start than Necro / Mage but as they grow it gets a lot easier. Shaman doesn't really get going until 14 at the very least when they get root, but even then their DoTs make doo-doo seem palatable at that level, so 24 is really when it starts to feeling strong.

Shaman and Necro can easily handle mobs that summon. Shaman can face tank them if they can be slowed and Necros can fear kite them if they can be feared and they are in an area that lends to using fear. Enchanters can probably handle the most of the money camps better, faster and sooner than any other class. Enchanters have the benefit of needing nothing more than their spellbook to rock socks, so the cost to entry is low, and they can fund themselves as they go but they are a micro-management nightmare and die far more often than any other class. Necro is similar in terms of gearing and I assume Mage has a similar experience. It is my understanding that the Mages ability to solo actually wanes as they level. Their pets just can't keep up with mob scaling as they level up. I don't personally so feel free to correct me on that one. Mage is the one I know the least about.

The last caveat is that once a Shaman gets Torpor and Bane/Pox/Epic... they become absolute fucking UNITS! At that point, they absolutely rocket past all the competition and can solo difficult encounters that any other class wouldn't even consider without ridiculous player skill, preparation and investment into consumables / clickies.

If you are looking to play the long game, Shaman hands down. Enchanter would be a very close second, or even first depending on the camps in question. Necro is very solid all the way through. Mages eventually lose the ability to solo effectively and the only money camps they can go after are the ones that are much lower than themselves.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Animation soloing can be slow as shit though because you will use tons of mana since Ench nukes are terrible for mana efficiency plus you’ll need to buff and debuff because the pet is squishy
When I leveled my enc I would spam pets like mages do. Once mob ran away at 20%, I /pet go away and finish for full exp. Then summon a new pet. 1-16 its actually pretty fast and tiny daggers are very cheap.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I leveled my enc I would spam pets like mages do. Once mob ran away at 20%, I /pet go away and finish for full exp. Then summon a new pet. 1-16 its actually pretty fast and tiny daggers are very cheap.
Hmm good idea
Old 01-07-2021, 02:44 PM
Kobold

wizard
Old 01-07-2021, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaggoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im kinda bored of loging on and trying to find a group somewhere, what are some easy solo classes to play?
Yes. It's called WoW or a host of other solo focus games. MMOs should push socializing via grouping.
Turboshok - Firiona Vie Project - retired
Turbosilk/Dangeres/Turboshock - Green - Retired
Dangeres/Turbosilk - Blue - Retired
Turbosilk - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Wizard - retired
Dangeres - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Shaman - retired
Old 01-07-2021, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm good idea

Once you get charm, just do the willowisp charm trick and you can get up to 20 in no time. 20-30 is rough until you can do Fv pirates 30-40.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

You didn't define easy. Enchanters are powerful and have extra indoor camp options. Also easy to die if you lose attention or cast the wrong spell. I would only recommend the class if you look forward to charming, even though it has many other benefits.

They're desired in groups too, which can be nice if it's the looking that bothers you rather than the grouping itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After 20 do one of the mage focus quests for instant click reclaim energy. I never leveled with this method but used it to do a little power leveling.
Closed Thread