Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

Yeah, Chest is mistaken about that point. We were going after he king. The IP reference is to a group of A-Team or something that we beat to the punch for a queen that had IP.

Actually that might have been Asgard as well.

To be fair, you didn't maintain a presence at the camp, we got FTE on King with a clean engage, and you guys dropped the rest of king and queen room on us. We got rezzed up faster than you guys and still managed to kill the King.

To me, that's a fair method for contesting a camp (minus the train business).

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 02-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point of information: Pint is correct that queen wasn't up yet, so in fact you guys leapfrogged for an empty handed king.

It's true that our whole force wasn't logged in for the whole two hours between royals spawns, but we logged in and killed the 4 roamers in the hallway before BDA arrived, which for any reasonable person would mean that king and queen were ours unless we wiped to them. I wouldn't advocate training you, but what you guys did was bullshit and you know it. I'm surprised you'd even want to bring up this episode.

If your chosen "play style" involves leapfrogging, rule lawyering about FTE, and crying victim, then I think class C may be the place for you after all.
This is exactly what BDA did during the FearGate 2014 and then cried as the victims.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Who could have possibly seen all this coming? Oh, wait ...... just about everyone not waiting in line for pixels. Good thing some of us had the foresight to stock up on popcorn before demand exploded. mmmmmmm
Old 02-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by haksum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who could have possibly seen all this coming? Oh, wait ...... just about everyone not waiting in line for pixels. Good thing some of us had the foresight to stock up on popcorn before demand exploded. mmmmmmm
Truf.

Why can't we all just get along guys?

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 02-03-2015, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truf.

Why can't we all just get along guys?
Because of guild leaders & officers imo. 90% of players have no issue with people of different guilds, but our egos aren't at stake if we lose the mob to another guild. It comes down to simple tribal pride.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because of guild leaders & officers imo. 90% of players have no issue with people of different guilds, but our egos aren't at stake if we lose the mob to another guild. It comes down to simple tribal pride.
MY GUILD LEADER CAN BEAT UP UR GUILD LEADER
Old 02-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need a hero to bring us all together in P99 pride and break away from these tribal methods of hate... but who will rise up for us.

Calling all an heroes.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 02-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you petitionquest hard enough BDA and Taken will be forced class C, snarky RnF posts will get you nowhere. Pester the staff today!
Quite possibly closer to the truth than you think. All those proposals with ultimatums attached were far more representative of a guild coming from class C than R. If we think back to when Rogean and staff got fed up with the hedgimony created by tmo/ib/fe the call was for more of the server to see more of the content. It can't be denied that what is currently happening will be a reversal of that aim.

Depending on what happens in the coming months I would not be suprised to see a guild or two forceably moved into class C.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MY GUILD LEADER CAN BEAT UP UR GUILD LEADER
I doubt I could beat anyone up, so this is likely true.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkutron5000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt I could beat anyone up, so this is likely true.
Paladin IRL
Closed Thread