Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's apparent to me that the opinions of the players do matter, otherwise there wouldn't currently be a GM cleaning up Red and asking everyone to give it another try and change their opinion of it.

If everyone who would prefer rotations just up and left for Phinny, you'd be playing on a server as dead as Red and the GMs would be doing what they can to encourage people to try P99.

Blue's population is only what it is because of the 1-59 game. At 60, most sane people either start over on an alt or find something else to play.
Other than the fact that keeping red server going is probably a drain on resources? If the server is actually dead why keep it running seems to be the question they are trying to answer with this.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much do you pay a month for your pixels if you aren't getting them for free?

Do you honestly think raiding here is as close as possible to raiding on classic?

Did the people who put hours upon hours into their characters on classic servers where the guilds rotated mobs not deserve their pixels, even though by all metrics they sunk every bit as much time as the next neckbeard who might not have got his pixels in a rotation?

Why is my opinion on how something should be irrelevant? The GMs said over and over again they'd honor any player made agreements. I play this game. So do lots of people. Their opinions matter too, especially when it comes to everyone playing nice together and making an optimal gaming experience.
I'll check back with you in 5 years and you can let me know how the quest for free pixels turned out.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
consider a lot of red in the bathtub
Yo my zega on the dunks

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-11-2017, 03:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we gave them a good run in FE.
fuck yah bud
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 04-11-2017, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

I want to see a vote taken, rotation vs FFA for the raid scene, amongst the current guild leaders. Majority rules, baby. If all but one or two guilds agree to rotate, that agreement should be forced on the whiny minority anyways.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to see a vote taken, rotation vs FFA for the raid scene, amongst the current guild leaders. Majority rules, baby. If all but one or two guilds agree to rotate, that agreement should be forced on the whiny minority anyways.
No.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This might be the dumbest thing ive ever read.

"I want to see a vote taken that couldnt possibly more skewed in my favor in which im 100% aware of that and then see it enforced."

Lol
Old 04-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
yeah, fuck minorities, they opinions don't matter. that what democracy all about right?
Old 04-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, fuck minorities, they opinions don't matter. that what democracy all about right?
minority rule is even a thing irl thanks to rule lawyers

no escape
Closed Thread