Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

I'm checking in with all of you next month to check progress!
Old 03-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Aviak

Kill VSR for the glowing stone to once again continue my epic. I had 2 opportunities to be a part of the kill and each time other people got them. Now it has been a struggle to even find him while he is up. The struggle is real!
Old 03-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

To kill that mob right over there. Wham!
Old 03-27-2017, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm trying to see if I should get from 158 to 164 on my alt Druid then work on the 7th Shawl:

Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
Slot: SHOULDERS
AC: 7
STA: +7 CHA: +7 WIS: +7 INT: +7
SV FIRE: +7 SV COLD: +7 SV POISON: +7
Effect: Flowing Thought I (Worn)
WT: 2.0 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Finished fletching, brewing, then JC, and got all the mats ready for combines. Was too nervous at 158 so I got tailoring up to 164! Then I failed a intermediate trivial combine and had to re-do some steps. Next day finished it on the second try!!!!

I was super pumped to see how overpowered my druid would now be with Flowing Thought I. Finally, armed with POTG, Mask of the Hunter, CII, and Flowing Thought I.... I could meditate from 0 to full mana in 7 minutes and 42 seconds instead of 7 minutes and 54 seconds. Truly game changing. Also lost about half a level of buffer experience I had on my druid dying around the world, got some other minor upgrades Wenglawks Manly Purse x 2, Ice Burrower Skin x 2, and some buffer experience on my bard and rogue.

Next arbitrary goals are Cloak of Confusion for bard, more POM flowers, and daydreaming about working on a magician alt to mess around on.
Last edited by mefdinkins; 03-27-2017 at 12:44 PM..
Old 03-27-2017, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
continuing not playing everquest at all

try it out friends
not playing EQ confirmed makes you a BF1 god

source: me
Old 03-27-2017, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm working on finishing up a Box crew for Nagafen/Vox. Got a 52 War, 48 Bard, 34 Wizard and 34 Cleric. Need to PL the last three and faction the warrior to finish up some quests. Probably will also add a Monk and maybe a Rogue to this mix eventually and team up with someone else to split 3/3 box em.

Also dreaming of a few PoTime pixels on a different box, just need RNG to stop sucking. During off hours I'd like to pick up enough AAs to finish last 2 ranks of planar power, 2 ranks of fury of magic and 3 ranks of mental clarity (I slack). Then think about either doing defensives or banking for GoD. Getting around 5AAs for a full Time and full Elemental clear each week is nice but I think we may be dropping some EP raids in the near future.
Got the Bard to 52, Cleric to 39 and Wizard(S) to 35/36. Need to put more work into Cleric box #2. Cleric box #1 is done with Shawl 5, need to get Shawl 6/7 complete before next week so I can spawn an extra Dain to be slain for the head we must obtain.

PoTime RNG still been pretty awful. Finished up all those AAs listed and a few others. Working through Quick Evac/Buff and Wrath of the Wild. Then 54 AAs into Defensives and its banking time for GoD. I should be near max banked AAs with all useful AAs bought by the time GoD launches with pretty casual play time on Phinny.

Love me some EQ.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will be back.
He apparently never left... lol pricing yourself on not playing a game that you continue to follow the forums for and troll other people? Seems dumb as shit
Old 03-27-2017, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Get my blue bard to 60
Get my red bard to 50+
Old 03-28-2017, 03:28 AM
Fire Giant

Restart fresh on green99

Oh
Old 03-28-2017, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Help my static group acquire their epics.
Closed Thread