Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a DAP member on Blue, your rant is inappropriate and does not follow the mission or rules of DAP. You are not permitted to set a minimum tip. You are also not permitted to rant about lack of tip on a public forum. You're welcome to rant in DAP guild chat instead.

Also, my apologies to those who utilize DAP services. This locker room talk should be contained within the guild.
What? So you yourself add to the dirty laundry by rebuking a DaP member publicly? There's PMs and guild chat and dialaport forums for stuff like this. That's number one.

Number two is please know what you're talking about because you're making DaP look bad. DaP does not use the words "donations" or "tips" because DaP is a pay-for-port service. DaP members are totally allowed to set their own prices and charge whatever they want. While it's true that fare disputes should not be made public, no one was named here. For any clarification of these rules, please see the guild leader on your server.
Old 01-07-2020, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be retarded. It's a elf currency and mana pixels, but the time is still REAL time.
True, I guess that's how some people rationalize RMT
Old 01-07-2020, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? So you yourself add to the dirty laundry by rebuking a DaP member publicly? There's PMs and guild chat and dialaport forums for stuff like this. That's number one.

Number two is please know what you're talking about because you're making DaP look bad. DaP does not use the words "donations" or "tips" because DaP is a pay-for-port service. DaP members are totally allowed to set their own prices and charge whatever they want. While it's true that fare disputes should not be made public, no one was named here. For any clarification of these rules, please see the guild leader on your server.
I'd rather have this DAP member come out and rebuke OP publicly. Otherwise I would have thought DAP was a bunch of ranting whiners
Old 01-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

From the forum that brought us such greats as Bladefrenzy and “Book not up,” I’m surprised this nothing of a thread has gained so much traction. Surely we have bigger a-holes out there to focus on, right? I mean, someone has to have screenshots at least of my behavior in-zone to rightly put on this forum?
Old 01-07-2020, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine deciding to spend hours of your time playing pro bono taxi driver in an elf sim then blaming other players for how you chose to spend your time.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostepop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just /split when joining group. Have started asking for confirmation after getting rage from porters who didn't see it... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I set up a Gina trigger on "splits money with the group" that plays a cash register sound.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DAP is a cartel of crooks.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Wow so much to say.

I wonder if we should do an AMA this year.

Thoughts?

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 01-07-2020, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Absolutely disgusting behavior from someone distinguished enough to be level 40.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Ask for tips, and if they give you garbage drop them of in tox.
Closed Thread