Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Aviak

Default Are human clerics evil?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

when you choose human cleric, the background turns evil with that lava and dark rocks, just like shadowknight, necro or evil races
Old 01-10-2020, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

I think it's based on your religion, and maybe Bertox is first so it defaults to him or something?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Human's can be both good and evil, as they are a neutral race like Gnomes, etc. Neutral races can choose evil classes and gods, and if you choose an evil class or diety, you get the evil background. Now, in this picture, you chose the class, and the religion choice probably randomly fell onto Innoruuk or Bertoxulous, which you will notice when you switch away from, to one of the other 4 good religions human clerics can be, the background will go light.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's based on your religion, and maybe Bertox is first so it defaults to him or something?
No, Ive tried all deities, background doesnt change

an error/bug? but is nothing important, I was just curious and thinking that human clerics may have special lore that i didnt know
Old 01-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

It may have been a bug. Its supposed to work this way:

All Dwarves, Barbarians, Halflings, and elves except for half/dark elves are considered good, even when selecting an evil diety like RZ.

All Dark Elves, Iksar, Ogres, and Trolls are classified evil, even if they select neutral or goodish dieties like BB or SR / Agnostic

Humans, Erudites, Gnomes, and Half Elves are considered neutral, and fall to their religion as their determination of good or evil.

Half Elves CAN worship Innoruuk. I like to pretend they are Half Dark Elves but white ;p
Old 01-10-2020, 07:56 PM
Aviak

Ok nevermind, when you create the toon with good deity, log in and out its when it changes, not during the character creation
Old 01-11-2020, 05:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Half Elves CAN worship Innoruuk. I like to pretend they are Half Dark Elves but white ;p
I believe I saw a canon source of half dark elves. Halfling dark elf conceptions can certainly happen, see Honeybugger Assassin.

I think it was a huge missed opportunity for the luclin model half elves not to have access to the dark elf eyes.
Old 01-11-2020, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe I saw a canon source of half dark elves. Halfling dark elf conceptions can certainly happen, see Honeybugger Assassin.

I think it was a huge missed opportunity for the luclin model half elves not to have access to the dark elf eyes.
I smell a need for custom content on Blue!

Placing a call to all of you texture experts who are always reworking the old graphics: there's got to be some way we can replace the frogs or cats or something with some new Tier'dal Half-Elf models, for Blue's first ever "classically-themed" custom content new race ... right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I smell a need for custom content on Blue!

Placing a call to all of you texture experts who are always reworking the old graphics: there's got to be some way we can replace the frogs or cats or something with some new Tier'dal Half-Elf models, for Blue's first ever "classically-themed" custom content new race ... right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're replacing cats it should be with kerrans from Erud's Crossing/Kerra Isle <3
Closed Thread