Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 01-20-2020, 12:37 PM
Orc

Default Rez timer continues when logged out!

I died today in Permafrost on the character Vizla (59 necro). I started my run back in order to get my corpse summoned and then log out, so I could get a rez later.

It didn't go entirely as planned because I died once more during my corpse run.

Anyway, I get back to Permafrost and summon my corpse, loot my items (except 1 item of cause) and then log out, well within the rez timer.

Later that same day I a cleric from the guild helps me and rez my second corpse first, since it was the closest one - then after that off to Permafrost to rez the first corpse, the one I summoned earlier.

The corpse then says it is too old to get rezed!

This can not be, since the account was logged out which as far as I know, pauses the rez timer.

I hope that this is a bug that can be fixed somehow, because eating a death in level 59 is no fun at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2020, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Did you remain at character select or log into another character on the same account? Rez timers continue in either case.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:02 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you remain at character select or log into another character on the same account? Rez timers continue in either case.
This.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:34 PM
Orc

No, I switched to a totally different account - I know that staying at character select doesn't pause the rez timer for a character on that account - but being on a different account should as far as I know, yeah?