Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 07-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Hideousclaw Hideousclaw is offline
Aviak

Hideousclaw's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try being on discord with him
Maybe one day that will happen, but not today.
__________________
Daewen (Grandmaster) / Broo Scaredyou (Necromancer)

<Azure Guard>
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 07-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Vallaen Vallaen is offline
Large Bat


Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe one day that will happen, but not today.
Can i fill out an app for him to join AG?
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 07-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Hideousclaw Hideousclaw is offline
Aviak

Hideousclaw's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can i fill out an app for him to join AG?
All apps must be filled out by the owner of the account of which the character applying is on. Any attempt to break this rule will be punishable by not getting any buffs or hugs/cheers from Miggy in WC. Second attempts to break these rules will be punished by a Heebs forum post. Third attempts will be punished with a Toopy rant of which you will never recover.
__________________
Daewen (Grandmaster) / Broo Scaredyou (Necromancer)

<Azure Guard>
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 07-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Hideousclaw Hideousclaw is offline
Aviak

Hideousclaw's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can i fill out an app for him to join AG?
also, is he still sub-55? Only sub-55's we let in are ones with epics.
__________________
Daewen (Grandmaster) / Broo Scaredyou (Necromancer)

<Azure Guard>
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 07-11-2019, 04:12 PM
gutterbrain gutterbrain is offline
Orc


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All apps must be filled out by the owner of the account of which the character applying is on. Any attempt to break this rule will be punishable by not getting any buffs or hugs/cheers from Miggy in WC. Second attempts to break these rules will be punished by a Heebs forum post. Third attempts will be punished with a Toopy rant of which you will never recover.
Trust me guys, you wanna avoid that third punishment.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 07-11-2019, 05:21 PM
rezzie rezzie is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 274
Default

Whenever I've grouped with Tofat he spent the whole time training me. B-, would not recommend.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 07-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Baylan295 Baylan295 is online now
Sarnak


Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whenever I've grouped with Tofat he spent the whole time training me. B-, would not recommend.
Were you standing on the tracks?
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 07-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Heebs13 Heebs13 is offline
Kobold

Heebs13's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most the time I have personally encountered him in game has been positive, yes. On forums hes a bit much.
He's a bit much on the forums but I hold out hope that it's an act... like he's being exceedingly arrogant and obnoxious in an ironic way, if you get what I mean.

Never actually encountered him in game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen View Post
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:29 AM
bspa0700 bspa0700 is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a bit much on the forums but I hold out hope that it's an act... like he's being exceedingly arrogant and obnoxious in an ironic way, if you get what I mean.

Never actually encountered him in game.
For the most part, he's just taking the piss.

Only on a EQ emulator could that not be obvious.
__________________
Conda <Aftermath>
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.