Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

That's a healthy paragraph - take note, line-spacing nerds. Anything longer would be jakereesian superfluousness.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looks like a jakerees can some1 investigate for me
No I refuse to read that
Old 02-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Banned

tl;dr ag is playing lies with their partner guilds like rustle used to do
Old 02-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry pal, i will ask this random guy who sent me this picture for a better one next time just for you! <3

Wasn't me who took that picture, or i would have gotten a better one after you started bitching. I don't have access to their forums, nor i care. Just delivering the messege a guy asked me to because he felt it was unfair after all that AG did to CSG. /shrugs. Carry on
Doesn't add up. OP is lying about how he obtained the screenshot. Name the guy or it's most likely you.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Skeleton

Valick is the fuckin man hands down...AG has always been the driving force behind CSG and its commonly known because E and O are fuckin lazy and do nothing but bitch. bitch and more bitch. E and O have been a damn passenger to the alliance for quite some time, if you dont like it just get the fuck off. BUT WAIT who in there right mind would turn down free epics and a loot tier they would never see EVER on this server solo.. fuck Omnis weekly raid is Chardok give me a break. I dont think they have done HoT solo in ages
Old 02-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a healthy paragraph - take note, line-spacing nerds. Anything longer would be jakereesian superfluousness.
Paul, it 2018. It's time to embrace the space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Banned

i feel like CSG should all merge into one big guild..

blood guard can come too.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Banned

AG surpass Aftermath as world bully
Old 02-04-2018, 01:48 AM
Kobold

Meanwhile AG on takp is clearing much of ntov on a casual schedule with more accurate classical mechanics.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2018, 02:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Valick is the fuckin man hands down...AG has always been the driving force behind CSG and its commonly known because E and O are fuckin lazy and do nothing but bitch. bitch and more bitch. E and O have been a damn passenger to the alliance for quite some time, if you dont like it just get the fuck off. BUT WAIT who in there right mind would turn down free epics and a loot tier they would never see EVER on this server solo.. fuck Omnis weekly raid is Chardok give me a break. I dont think they have done HoT solo in ages
Who is being FORCED to be in this alliance? If it wasn’t working wouldn’t it...stop being a thing? I’m not involved but that would make sense to me.