Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2020, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My hope is B&H will tell the Seattle City Council and King County Council to clean up the mess here in Seattle. When the council's balk she'll send in the national guard to deal with the 20k+ people living on the streets. Build some section 8 housing at least so normal people can walk in downtown Seattle without having to constantly look out for crap in the gutters or needles at the bus stop. There are soo many problems here due to a lot of cities giving their homeless a one way bus ticket to Seattle we simply can't handle it.

I like you're approach.

It's like the only reason why Seattle's degenerate mass of heroin junkies and crack addicts are the way they are is because they don't have a section 8 house to smear their shit all over the walls at.

My bad,. I didn't realize they were one section 8 house away from Salvation.
Old 12-20-2020, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont understand how atheism works. Nobody has "abandoned" god. Thats like going to an empty lot and saying "someone abandoned this house" when there is nothing there.

I would also put to you that you are an atheist. Do you believe that Odin is the king of gods and Thor is his son? You're an atheist. Do you believe that Zues and Hera rule on Mt Olympus? You're an atheist. Do you believe in the war of the mahabharata fought for draupadi? You are an atheist. Do you worship Ra or Horus? Atheist.

There are thousands of gods. You worship none of them but yours, you filthy atheist.

The only difference between you and every atheist is they believe in one less god than you. Thats literally all of it.
that would make him an infidel, not an atheist.
Old 12-20-2020, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

One way bus tickets from allthe fuckin nazi rebel towns motherfuckers are drstroying our cities < that's fuckin HILARIOUS
Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One way bus tickets from allthe fuckin nazi rebel towns motherfuckers are drstroying our cities < that's fuckin HILARIOUS
Lol right? The irony.
Old 12-20-2020, 04:19 PM
Banned

Why does america even have a homeless issue? Republicans said trickle down economics work. They also say if you're poor, its because you want to be. You just need to pull yourself up by your boot straps, which also means "go fuck yourself". Why would you pull yourself up by the back of your fucking shoe?? Thats retarded.

My cousin is a republican land lord. He ONLY rents to people who are on government housing assistance then preaches "you should NEVER take money from the government, shameful! disgusting! Be born into a millionaire family like me!" while his entire life is funded by the government. He gets paid before they even get paid. Slum lord.
Old 12-20-2020, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does america even have a homeless issue? Republicans said trickle down economics work. They also say if you're poor, its because you want to be. You just need to pull yourself up by your boot straps, which also means "go fuck yourself". Why would you pull yourself up by the back of your fucking shoe?? Thats retarded.

My cousin is a republican land lord. He ONLY rents to people who are on government housing assistance then preaches "you should NEVER take money from the government, shameful! disgusting! Be born into a millionaire family like me!" while his entire life is funded by the government. He gets paid before they even get paid. Slum lord.

Because being a drug addict who does nothing but leech off of society while doing nothing but chase their next fix leaving no time for anything productive is supposed to have financial success in a trickle down system without pursuing any avenues of productivity which would provide an opportunity for trickling to occur.

It should just happen, despite actively avoiding any opportunity for it to happen.

Being a drug addict is very expensive. It costs time AND money. And since time IS money, it costs money squared, which makes it very difficult to outpace since it's an exponential loss of money, and money is only earned on a linear pace.

So unless the money an addict earns has a coefficient greater than the time it takes to earn it, it's a financial death spiral.

Seek Christ.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 12-20-2020 at 04:34 PM..
Old 12-20-2020, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i’ll have you know Nuggie if you are an atheist and you care about politics you replaced religion with politics in your life. Politics in America is much more of a religion than it is politics.

Hope this helps! The fact that atheist abandon God just to worship trends on social media the exact same way, is probably what is really wrong with America lol
I'm a God fearing man. Thanks for the perspective though.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-20-2020, 09:24 PM
Banned

People realising Biden is actually just a career politician, and voting Trump out won't cure COVID-19.
Old 12-20-2020, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People realising Biden is actually just a career politician, and voting Trump out won't cure COVID-19.
That is true, it wont cure covid, but he might at least do something to actually help stop the spread. Maybe if they do a full shut down and they oversee the distribution of the bail out funds they're working on so that companies like Nike dont qualify for what was intended for small businesses this time around so that they don't need to worry about their businesses going under while remaining safe.

What I'm looking forward to is Kamala taking the presidency when Biden very likely dies in office. I dont think Trump or Biden would survive a second term, they're both geriatric dinosaurs that probably shouldn't have run to begin with.
Old 12-20-2020, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What retarded world of stuffed men are you living in where ppl are looking to Biden as the great white hope. Everyone is disappointed. You are not the cutting edge, you are the tang bound in rope
Closed Thread