Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Default Imbued Granite Spaulders drop rate in the Hole

Imbued Granite Spaulders were rare and highly prized on blue for a long time. Wiki shows it as an ultra rare drop as well. There are websites that track drop rates on the live servers (like Magelo) and it looks to be roughly 1 in 200 from the rats and golems. The first appearence on the wayback machine on wiki was two years after the hole dropped on blue and they were 9000pp. They are about 2k here on green now because they drop so much.

I've been in two groups and have seen four drop. Everyone that was in that group said they've seen several drop too. Something has to be wonky with the drop rate.

I know none of that is solid evidence but no one knows what the true drop rates are or were so it's best guess. Might be worth looking at the drop rate.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

The biggest change is that people actually do battle in the hole now versus a small set of exclusive people going there for a few items and getting as much money as possible for them.

But nothing useful to add about the actual drop rate. I prefer them to be common myself, so everyone can enjoy their leet stats.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Aviak

Could be like what Gustoo said... Kedge was the same. A lot of Kedge items are so much more common since 51-60 came along since it was permacamped the first month and a half.
Closed Thread