Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2022, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DUDE WEED LMAO
bruh i eat one gummy a day and i stopped drinking back in july. just let me have this
Old 11-08-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lot of people dying "suddenly"

Lot of jabbed getting "sick"

lol
Oh hey it's the guy who got banned yet has no life and is addicted to P99. Because he has no life, he also has no one to listen to his whiney rants so he posts them here.
Old 11-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

If you observe very carefully, you can detect this threat has been multi-jacked. Pretty soon we are going to start trading canning recipes.
Old 11-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i ain't googlin them ol timey soundin names gramps

Here is where I have to put on my "grandma talking about how her son can fly anything," voice, and say sonny, you would be a better Chortles if you did.
Old 11-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Banned

double post rambling
(lol)
Old 11-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bruh i eat one gummy a day and i stopped drinking back in july. just let me have this

on a serious note, since July. Very nice. You realize the wise move is to make the move to cannabis. But that's my take. My state has a very pleasant mmj program.

Some very low-key but clearheaded Humble Pie. A mild strain. By today's standards. Just a decade or so ago, hitting 10% was decent. And before that, 7% potency was your good days.

Meh. You get used to it. Do you know that coffee during the 80's tasted like water? I mean civilian coffee. Dunkin was "the hard stuff." It's why old people love Dunkin'. For them, they're blasting "Everybody Wants Some!" and reliving the glory years.

This is a great time to like mid-potency weed.

We all have different lives. We all have to walk our own oath, but to understand someone you have to try to understand that path.

I think the 21st century will be known as the century of cannabis.

The math is easy. Half the people don't drink. Half the people who do drink, drink lightly or do it for social reasons and do not really enjoy drinking.

Take that equation, and add weed. Weed preference could, potentially, outnumber the alcohol subculture within a few generations of choice. Remember, alcohol is legal and a lot of people do not like it. Assuming they will not like some indica is not logical.

Yield to the new master race.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Banned

oh i was on cannabis the whole time i was drinking, too

but now that i stopped drinking im not intaking like a thousand plus calories after 8pm every single night, aside from the liver and brain problems
Old 11-08-2022, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed does not prevent catching it

Confirmed does not prevent transmission

Confirmed ain't mutating it like the jabbies

Confirmed not at risk for sudden death, clots or facial paralysis

Confirmed wasn't tested to prevent transmission, lied about on TV then admitted in court
I was told to "wear the mask" for a solid year. I never did. I did not, and never will, "get vaxxed" with the fake "vaccine" that was entirely untested before it was injected into 100s of millions of people. As an experienced scientist, notably in pathology, I immediately discerned that the (((media))) and criminal government shilling that "muh covid" was practically the end of the world was a total scam. Were people getting sick? Sure. Were people dying far more than average? No. Propaganda is a powerful thing and it takes a strong mind to see through the veil of lies that gets thrown over us. When the narrative was FORBIDDEN from being even questioned it was instantly clear to me the narrative was a lie. People that couldn't discern this were either incredibly stupid and gullible or dickless wieners.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:06 PM
Fire Giant

don't do drugs kids or you might one day end up in a thread like this
Old 11-09-2022, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NizmerThafen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was told to "wear the mask" for a solid year. I never did. I did not, and never will, "get vaxxed" with the fake "vaccine" that was entirely untested before it was injected into 100s of millions of people. As an experienced scientist, notably in pathology, I immediately discerned that the (((media))) and criminal government shilling that "muh covid" was practically the end of the world was a total scam. Were people getting sick? Sure. Were people dying far more than average? No. Propaganda is a powerful thing and it takes a strong mind to see through the veil of lies that gets thrown over us. When the narrative was FORBIDDEN from being even questioned it was instantly clear to me the narrative was a lie. People that couldn't discern this were either incredibly stupid and gullible or dickless wieners.
Six hours since you got banned?
Closed Thread