Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

On live I would consider myself *extremely* fortunate to get a contested camp like frenzy, seb king, crypt etc.

Even when you got lucky enough to get one of those camps you usually had to wait all day on a 20+ person list to get into a group. And then it was typically NBG loot.

This server would have to about double in size to really approach that sort of environment. This is not overcrowded. It is more crowded than it used to be though. You cant just waltz in and get a decent camp whenever you want now.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Well, if you feel it is, try out Red99. Little smaller, and we could use the people.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live I would consider myself *extremely* fortunate to get a contested camp like frenzy, seb king, crypt etc.

Even when you got lucky enough to get one of those camps you usually had to wait all day on a 20+ person list to get into a group. And then it was typically NBG loot.

This server would have to about double in size to really approach that sort of environment. This is not overcrowded. It is more crowded than it used to be though. You cant just waltz in and get a decent camp whenever you want now.
in kunark solusek ro peak of players was 2780. i got my first fbss at 42, i was duoing safe cav room with a enchanter (paladin myself) and i was allready 8 hours in the list when i was called, 30 mins later double frenzy pop , i rolled a 1000 and it made my day ,[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sebilis was way more crowded is here , regular day it was 40 50 players with every single frog camped . my first hiero did come with 78 players in zone , and trak was not poped.
Last edited by Arteker; 03-30-2015 at 04:46 PM..
Old 03-30-2015, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could always start banning non-classic style game play.

Kiting PoFear - ban
Kill CT without clearing zone - ban
DA tank - ban
Hoop gank bosses - ban
skipping stone unlimited use - ban
Cothing to Trak ledge - ban
Killing Trak before lair trash - ban
dropping eye into wall for zone in warp - ban

Could be nice change of pace, but so many people would cry.

Maybe I just need to red.
1: not classic.
2: was classic.
3: was classic.
4: not classic.
5:was classic, although shit would be kited over water wich here is illegal.
6: was kinda classic and done to hell .
Old 03-30-2015, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in kunark solusek ro peak of players was 2780. i got my first fbss at 42, i was duoing safe cav room with a enchanter (paladin myself) and i was allready 8 hours in the list when i was called, 30 mins later double frenzy pop , i rolled a 1000 and it made my day ,[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sebilis was way more crowded is here , regular day it was 40 50 players with every single frog camped . my first hiero did come with 78 players in zone , and trak was not poped.
Sigh. I stumbled upon the Ancient Cyclops in Sro, a druid was killing but she clearly needed some help. Said I'd help and we can both roll. We agreed.

... rolled a 23.

Fuck my slow running life. Someone sell me jboots on a payment plan. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I got 1200pp!!
Last edited by wormed; 03-30-2015 at 06:14 PM..
Old 03-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sigh. I stumbled upon the Ancient Cyclops in Sro, a druid was killing but she clearly needed some help. Said I'd help and we can both roll. We agreed.

... rolled a 23.

Fuck my slow running life. Someone sell me jboots on a payment plan. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I got 1200pp!!
Should have /sit and then did a /cheer on the AC. You'd have jboots right now. In case you forgot, druids can cast sow.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rararboker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should have /sit and then did a /cheer on the AC. You'd have jboots right now. In case you forgot, druids can cast sow.
I know druids can cast sow. But I can't just steal the thing. I'd have gotten in shit anyway. It's still worth 7k as a MQ, so I can't really blame her for wanting it.

Ah well. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Win some, ya lose some.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:31 PM
Aviak

This many years into Live EQ you were lucky if you could find an xp group while leveling a new character up period. Some people will bitch about anything.
9 Erudite Magician - Adisa
Closed Thread