Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 03:52 PM
Aviak

Really get a chuckle outta people calling the gms unprofessional.

This isn't a profession, it's a hobby. Professionalism doesn't come into the picture. If they were making money for this you might have a point.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everybody in his own guild hates him because he is retarded

i get second hand embarrassment every time he posts
Guy who left to raid on different server makes claims as if he speaks for my guild. When in actuality he was one of the #1 people who had crummy comments posted in his application thread about how he is extremely irritating, an extreme drug addict, and wears dresses irl. Not to mention incredibly uneducated and annoying in TS. Keep on thinking you talk for more people than just yourself and Jeremy though rtard.

Did you watch the Bruce Jenner Interview last night loser?
Old 04-25-2015, 04:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrproudbeard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really get a chuckle outta people calling the gms unprofessional.

This isn't a profession, it's a hobby. Professionalism doesn't come into the picture. If they were making money for this you might have a point.
I think people are using the term to refer to people acting on a specific level of competence and mien, or attitude. You could say some GM's act like a professional, which is a way to give praise to someone not a pro who acts like one. One could also say someone is unprofessional, even if they aren't being paid, which is another way to say their performance is not on par with someone who does get paid for the same tasks. I suppose it's that tendency for some regions to call all soft-drinks coke IE.."Hey, let's go to U-totem and get a couple of cokes" Even though your homie wants grape soda, it's still referred to as "coke".
Old 04-25-2015, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every time I see a Gyno post I picture that post Exed made lmaooo
Anybody remember that time Sektor was streaming and Shrek yelled at him for being too loud lol.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:32 PM
Retired Guide

The next person to bash Sirken is getting a forum and in game ban.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 13.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur the first person to guess what littlegyno means. thats amazing.

luv dis guy
I think it's because I read somethig other than EQ forums and in-gae OC. That shit'll make you an idiot-savant who lost his savant.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Just going to plop this here for good times sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8do0oTdkao
Old 04-25-2015, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The next person to bash Sirken is getting a forum and in game ban.
pras eunomia. luv u kid.

ban these fuking erudites from the forums and ingame for naysaying king sirken, emperor rogean, lady angel nilberg and princess eunomia.

luv u
Old 04-25-2015, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 13.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pras eunomia. luv u kid.

ban these fuking erudites from the forums and ingame for naysaying king sirken, emperor rogean, lady angel nilberg and princess eunomia.

luv u
pras
Old 04-25-2015, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only P99 person Sirken has had dinner with is Rogean.

You must have missed last weeks stream. Guests included two BDA members. Chest has been on his stream in the past.

I'm going to warn you not to make a staff favoritism accusation again. It will be your last.
When I fly to Chicago I'm gonna be the first player ever to have dinner with Sirken. =D

<3 Sirken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Closed Thread