Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Can't believe someone used the word weeaboo in this thread.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

You know, I was going to put up yet another response to the really stunning quality of ignorance that's abounding in this thread.

But Mel Brooks says it so much better than I can. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Aarone - Paladin o' Brell

"Tempus Fugit. Memento Mori."
Old 04-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Aviak

What we have here are two sexist, racist idiots proclaiming that nature overrides nurture (Wow, where's your evidence for that? The world is waiting. Can you cure HIV next?)
Old 04-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, I was going to put up yet another response to the really stunning quality of ignorance that's abounding in this thread.

But Mel Brooks says it so much better than I can. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, it's a lot easier for the liberals to try and divert the subject to something else or ignore the facts entirely while screaming "yall racis".

I love how they all avoided the talk of the domestication of the wolf into dogs. The time required to do that was extremely short for all the variety created. Now someone will spam something about selective breeding. We selective breed ourselves, you don't just run up to some broad and rape her.

The best the "molecular biologist" could come up with was ignoring every fact and statistic I put up and post this:

Quote:
Oh and uh.. wehrmacht... I guess you're right. Science is a bitch, and I'm not politically correct: It must be hard for you to swallow that there's almost no (i.e. nothing of importance) genetic difference between you and a black person or an indian or whatever group you have beef with, which from your posting history seems to be blacks but who knows... so you have to proliferate lies and hatred to make yourself feel better.

Go get cozy in your bed tonight, put a gun in your mouth, and pull the trigger because the world would be better without faggots like you.
That's a real scientific response right there lol
Old 04-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Aviak

It is, the world WOULD be better off without people like you on it. Not to mention your shitty paper only states that the higher level of testosterone is 15%, and that it causes higher rates of CANCER. Find more studies pertaining to your bullshit social darwinism please, let's stay on the topic. That paper has NOTHING to do with your point. NEITHER DOES "THE BELL CURVE" which any fucking statistics 101 course would also laugh at, maybe you just feel really left out of academia and all that so you have to proclaim it's uselessness.

Have fun stuck on the internet!! The only place where people have the balls to pseudo agree with your shitty inhumane worthless ideas about race and gender.

RE: your bullshit about domesticating dogs: Again, it's one gene (thereabouts). Adaptation, of a single gene, making a creature better suited for it's environment. Also, it's REAL *REAL* easy to undo everything you selected for with maybe 3 days of physical punishment. There goes your Nature > Nurture!

Also: I don't feel the need to respond delicately and articulately to someone so obviously, well, disgusting.
Last edited by Rilkean; 04-03-2011 at 02:56 PM..
Old 04-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're obviously not preaching mathematical certainty to people or even pseudo certainty - consensus. Everyone knows consensus in non-mathematical fields is nothing but far left, tenured professors all trying to act as information gatekeepers pushing some kind of social ideology. Usually it's collectivism and communism. It's hard to assimilate everyone into collectivism without also pushing the lie that everyone on earth is also identical.
I'm in the academic community and you're totally right. When the revolution comes you're going to be the first against the wall. My mulatto wife makes me apologize for slavery before we have sex.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sexist idiots proclaiming
Did you just discover today that men are sexist? I doubt you wake up in the morning and say "Boy, I sure wanna go fuck a beta male today". Pretty much any guy that you would want to invest more than 3 seconds in doesn't think you're their equal.

Women want guys that are stronger, smarter, richer, basically better at everything than they are. If men on average were worse at all these things, the human race probably would have ceased to exist long ago. Maybe it's your own doing that you selective breed for those traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is, the world WOULD be better off without people like you on it.

Also: I don't feel the need to respond delicately and articulately to someone so obviously, well, disgusting.
LOL. You're the one calling people "faggots" and talking about how people you don't agree with need to be killed. You're the most intolerant one in this thread. You believe you can get away with all this because someone on TV told you that if you just conform to what they say, you get to have a free ride on the moral high ground. Well sorry, that's just delusional.

I already caught you in a an earlier post basically eluding to the fact that life has no purpose which means nihilism is in full play yet you still act like you're the saint of the thread and everyone else worships satan.

You don't know anything about me yet make all these stupid assumptions then start basically sending me death threats. Lets assume I'm as horrible as you say I am. Since as I mentioned above that you already eluded to the idea of life having no purpose and nihilism in general, if I was a "racist" as you call it, how and why is that bad when you don't really have a moral basis in the first place? Because Oprah told you? Jesus? Aliens?

The only reason humans don't walk around killing and eating each other like great white sharks, is that in the past, they were always beneficial to each other for survival and a division of labor process developed. If overpopulation continues on course, all this utilitarianism is going to go out the window. You can already see the effects today in how people treat each other in rural areas vs the city.

Also, I think I saw you in Washington the other day:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by wehrmacht; 04-03-2011 at 04:00 PM..
Old 04-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you just discover today that men are sexist? I doubt you wake up in the morning and say "Boy, I sure wanna go fuck a beta male today". Pretty much any guy that you would want to invest more than 3 seconds in doesn't think you're their equal.
When I teach history, I refer to every founding father as a racist and a slaveowner before mentioning their name. "Our first president was Racist, Slaveowning George Washington. Yes, what a good man he was!"

I do this until we get to Lincoln, who I revere like a God if I wasn't such an atheist. And then I go into my office and burn all the evidence that Lincoln was a member of the Zionist Jewish Lizardman Banking Conspiracy that wants to take your guns and make you watch the NBA.

Thanks for your tax dollars! ^___^
Old 04-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then I go into my office and burn all the evidence that Lincoln was a member of the Zionist Jewish Lizardman Banking Conspiracy that wants to take your guns and make you watch the NBA.
Damn Iksar are turning up everywhere!

Aarone - Paladin o' Brell

"Tempus Fugit. Memento Mori."
Old 04-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn Iksar are turning up everywhere!
Iksar are the best race. Coincidence?

Sony is in on it!
Closed Thread