Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2019, 08:19 PM
Aviak

With rest you can sit under an even con mob, so that's what I use usually

the range is just something I'm adamant about because when you're 2 hours into clearing a camp and a resist + fd fail happens you don't want it happening again
Last edited by dcrag; 01-21-2019 at 08:22 PM..
Old 01-22-2019, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I use Numb The Dead pretty much exclusively and at 60 it works great, am I f#$%ing up by not using Rest The Dead?

And at OP I would imagine its 100% your level vs mob level that's making it suck for you. Remember, you dont need LoS for these luls, only a target and be within range.
In addition to tecmos about duration and effects, Numb the dead consumes a bone chips while rest the dead doesn't. That alone is good enough for me to use Rest instead of Numb.
Cerras - Hierophant // Dharkan - Warlock
Kirua - Assassin // Veuve - Gravelord
Tornade - Warder // Fikko - High Priest
Dikkenek - Warlord // Barraki - Crusader
Old 01-22-2019, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

As others have said, I believe both enchanter and necro calm are equally effective. The big variable is charisma. Necros typically have awful cha due to their items having -cha on them.

That being said, when you can FD and/or HS, it's less of an issue.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

I've been soloing kc basement and turnkey area at 54 and rest the dead resists probably 60 percent of the time, 40 percent crit resist. I can only imagine using it in howling stone south or east
Old 01-25-2019, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been soloing kc basement and turnkey area at 54 and rest the dead resists probably 60 percent of the time, 40 percent crit resist. I can only imagine using it in howling stone south or east
Once you know the pulls in those qings, you really are just making sure you have the distance to FD. It's a little more time consuming but it's still effective in splitting named and PH mobs which is really the only thing your after there anyway.
Closed Thread