Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 06:04 AM
Aviak

Default Emissary of Thule DPS vs Rogue pet

Hey guys, I just wanted to see if there was a more recent consensus on which necro pet delivered the best dps for higher level targets.

I've read the thread that Sesserdrix contributed logs to testing DPS between EoT and rogue pet. I left unsatisfied because the tests were on 3 mobs, all level 40 or under.

It seems to me that level makes a HUGE impact on hit chance, and average damage per hit. I feel like this difference will be less obvious, also, on mobs that are lower level than the pets, where the pets are landing most of their hits anyway, and more obvious on mobs that these pets matter on to a 59-60 necro (mobs that are 45-60).

Anecdotally, when kiting sentient armors in WL, it seems like EoT does much better DPS than the rogue pet.

I was wondering if anyone had concrete data on this with higher level mobs though.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Default not sure.

Minion of Shadows 53 40-44 Rogue 1200-1400 49-56 (59*) n/a n/a 147-171 (177*) 45 Bloody Skeleton Double Attack, Dual Wield, Lifetap, Backstab

Servant of Bones 56 41-43 (?) Monk 1700 59 (??*) n/a 69 n/a 45 Bloody Skeleton Double Attack, Dual Wield, Lifetap, Flying kick

Emissary of Thule 59 43-47 (?) Warrior 2700 61**(62*) 26*** 26*** n/a 75 Spectre Bash, Double Attack, Dual Wield, Lifetap, Immune to fear

Encyclopedia_Necrotheurgia

on raid targets like ToV its not really worth it AoE would kill them... but gaints per-say or even mobs that need to be pushed EoT would beat them out just due to life taping respose off mob on your pet would kill a rog QUICK.

with that book a max EoT would be level 48 hitting for 62 va the 56 with a BS every o what 10 seconds?

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Last edited by Goodest; 01-07-2019 at 02:40 PM..
Old 01-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Max EoT and max rogue on lower level mobs generally has the rogue winning by a small amount of the rogue always has the mobs ass. If positioning is hit or miss EoT will win.

For higher level content my experience is that EoT edges out more often than not as it summons at a higher level.

Higher hp, lifetap, and base hit along with not being position dependent make it more user friendly though the peridot cost kinda sucks.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Closed Thread