Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Banned

they hate us cuz they aint us!!
Old 11-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait ROZ has a classic feel to it? Wait let me argue with the expert who gets trolled on the daily. Welcome back scrub.
Erm..yes it does. Im having the exact same feeling as when i started on red99, playing a fully functional eq classic server with pvp and fresh gear on everyone. Kunark.

I feel sorry for u bro, try harder next time. best regards
Old 11-07-2018, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

I am not going to argue with someone who plays 5 cent online poker games and is delusional about EQ.

Glad you’re enjoying. I sure can’t in 2018 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2018, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Levels to 50 in one week with two boxes chars. Buys ice comet off a vendor.

Feeling classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Kobold

In order for Red99 to rebuild itself into something resembling a halfway decent server, we need RoZ to survive as a means of luring away the bottom of the barrel dregs of society who have wasted away their pathetic lives on EQ PVP. This server has seen an uptick in player count and overall enjoyability since the sad sacks who attack cloth wearing newbs in Crushbone with their Vulak geared deleveled alts decided to fuck off over to RoZ.

So with that said, I'm glad to hear that things are going so well for you all over on RoZ. Now get the fuck off our board.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Levels to 50 in one week with two boxes chars. Buys ice comet off a vendor.

Feeling classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

r99 levels to 50 in one week also boxing cos with a movil phone anyone can do it. buys ice comet off a player who has 5 lvl60s BiSed chars for 500p, feeling classic.

try harder plz.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dussle27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In order for Red99 to rebuild itself into something resembling a halfway decent server, we need RoZ to survive as a means of luring away the bottom of the barrel dregs of society who have wasted away their pathetic lives on EQ PVP. This server has seen an uptick in player count and overall enjoyability since the sad sacks who attack cloth wearing newbs in Crushbone with their Vulak geared deleveled alts decided to fuck off over to RoZ.

So with that said, I'm glad to hear that things are going so well for you all over on RoZ. Now get the fuck off our board.
honestly, u all bluebies should go to the blue server and stop acting like ure red players playing on a pvp server. the ones left here speak like theyre the real pvp community when the real pvp community is playing rise of zek and the other zek box for a while. theres an average of 20 players boxing these days on r99 so plz, stop it.

whats happening on eq emu with the pvp side of it is kinda sad, theres like some crazy hate going on in ALL eq community towards the pvp, like im not sure why, like u guys just dont want a thriving pvp server, like u dont understand ur pve queues and rotations if there is a thriving pvp so u just want it to fail so u can say to urselves that all the shit going on with the overcrowded pve in the blue server makes any sense.

i just hope someday r99 will be wiped or that RoZ keeps doing well and tweaking the code etc, i just hope that a real classic db will be leaked someday and that the pvp community will come together to launch a proper made server we all can enjoy with a healthy community and more than 2 guilds bashing each other.

best regards, keep playing the game u love fellas, its all good i just hope u were tougher.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly, u all bluebies should go to the blue server and stop acting like ure red players playing on a pvp server. the ones left here speak like theyre the real pvp community when the real pvp community is playing rise of zek and the other zek box for a while. theres an average of 20 players boxing these days on r99 so plz, stop it.

whats happening on eq emu with the pvp side of it is kinda sad, theres like some crazy hate going on in ALL eq community towards the pvp, like im not sure why, like u guys just dont want a thriving pvp server, like u dont understand ur pve queues and rotations if there is a thriving pvp so u just want it to fail so u can say to urselves that all the shit going on with the overcrowded pve in the blue server makes any sense.

i just hope someday r99 will be wiped or that RoZ keeps doing well and tweaking the code etc, i just hope that a real classic db will be leaked someday and that the pvp community will come together to launch a proper made server we all can enjoy with a healthy community and more than 2 guilds bashing each other.

best regards, keep playing the game u love fellas, its all good i just hope u were tougher.
Well thought out post.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
r99 levels to 50 in one week also boxing cos with a movil phone anyone can do it. buys ice comet off a player who has 5 lvl60s BiSed chars for 500p, feeling classic.

try harder plz.
Dude please you think year 8 of roz it’s going to look anything like red99?

It’s going to look like this “0”.

Find something new to do already lol
Old 11-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:

I don't think there was a coherent thought in that string of run-on sentences, so I'll just reiterate my point here:

PVP is a great addition to this game when it's used to contest raid mobs and camped spawns. When PVP is used to harass players killing orc centurions, it destroys the server. The latter is what lead to this server being run into the ground. Low IQ individuals like yourself cry about server wipes while being oblivious to the fact that your anti-player behavior is why it's in the state that it's in.
Closed Thread