Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 06:17 PM
Banned

Hipponipple would of had a hell of a hard time leveling up on red99. He died close to 20 times on each character before he hit 50. But he seems to enjoy mindlessly grinding and dying all over so maybe it wouldnt of changed a thing.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:28 PM
Banned

I think my first death was at level 46 when I got nuked with ice comet. Red99 is the toughest PvE for sure though. You have to pretend to not box and the population is shit. It takes a real genius to navigate it.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U all should just come play RoZ, its great tbh and leave this box empty so they realize we want a wipe guys, come one, if u love this game stop login on this empty box plz, make the wipe happen.

Love u all.
Ok RoZ is soo great, but you still want to come back to dead99? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Which one of these characters did you play on r99? (wipe committee)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJXGKRSSmQ
Old 11-20-2018, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tassador you going to be okay? Who thinks getting to level 50 is the hard part of Everquest at this point? It sounds like you need to go back to blue.

As far as boxing you would have to be a retard to not box on red99.
Actually pvp from 1-50 on classic is a fun grind. What you got there is a shit server with the same bakers on drugs farming the same god damn items for their chars. And dude don’t try to be hard you got slammed dunk on red. Yeah hoping 6 years later your skills are better, but we are talking about eq skills in 2018. Hope your well being improves in 2019.

I mean you were talking about a 10v10v10 on another thread. Just play street fighter alpha kid.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

after all these years, everyone is still mad
Old 11-21-2018, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually pvp from 1-50 on classic is a fun grind. What you got there is a shit server with the same bakers on drugs farming the same god damn items for their chars. And dude don’t try to be hard you got slammed dunk on red. Yeah hoping 6 years later your skills are better, but we are talking about eq skills in 2018. Hope your well being improves in 2019.

I mean you were talking about a 10v10v10 on another thread. Just play street fighter alpha kid.
I agree shit 1-50 pvp is fun but that doesn't exist on any server. It lasted a couple months on red99 6 years ago. It is time to let it go. I played on red99 and was never dunked. I never had a problem doing whatever I wanted. Pretending some era of EQ you played on was hardcore means nothing to anyone else here. They don't care and people that actually played know how it really was.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Lvl 50 manastone, bought all my spells, research was at zero and it was a casual 3 weeks. With like one or two days on the 5+ hours. Got a couple of few sick power level trains. Had like no pvp and when I did it was like fighting and npc. Got to one mass pvp fight and saw how quickly it became turd politic quest again.

Basically a fun server for 2 weeks then it’s back to square uno. These guys come on here another servers board to tell you how great roz is. Meanwhile pop has plummeted and they talking 10v10v10v10 lol.

Split up the 40’s. Keep playing low pop custom crap eq servers well into your 30’s boys.

CHEERS!
Old 11-21-2018, 12:32 PM
Aviak

With velious coming out - RoZ is going to be like red but with shitty code, boxing, and 3/4th of the server as a zerg. With the sudden push through patches given last minute over discord and lack of website updates leading to a dwindling population outside of the active core, it's not looking too good for the future of RoZ.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:22 PM
Banned

Well I don't know if anyone is trying to say it is better than Red99 was as far a population or your classic eq experience. I personally like it enough to log in right now. I'm not a fan of Velious so I hope it goes through Velious quick to the next expansion. As far as server rules go I enjoy the item loot over any differences I am missing with Red99.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With velious coming out - RoZ is going to be like red but with shitty code, boxing, and 3/4th of the server as a zerg. With the sudden push through patches given last minute over discord and lack of website updates leading to a dwindling population outside of the active core, it's not looking too good for the future of RoZ.
I'd argue emulated eq in general.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread