Old 07-22-2020, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

They're all good.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-22-2020, 03:20 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
currious to know what u guys think is the worst class in classic.
ForumQuester
Old 07-22-2020, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There aren't any truly bad classes. Only bad players.
So true, first hand experience! (bad, slow clumsy player here) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2020, 05:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well...I play a warrior, monk, and wizard on green [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hoisted by mine own petard.
I mean, level 50 Wizard probably has a way more realistic chance of raiding and receiving loot? I had a lot of friends who rushed to 50 on an Enchanter and quit the game after seeing the raid scene, apparently they would be in raids with 15 other enchanters, meanwhile their guilds would barely have enough Wizards to teleport in?
Old 07-22-2020, 10:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FACT: my monk back on the combine has pulled, positioned, and tanked full through the entire fight and survived for everything up to and limited to AoW and the few other really really hard hitting targets.. maybe tunare.. idk its been a while, but all im saying is that monks are pretty much capable of doing anything a warrior can with a small amount of exceptions
monk only had that kind of power late velious and while high end geared , people tend to forgot monk had the biggest ac pool and avoidance on velious, the only problem was when they got hit they got hit hard as fuck.
Aswell u needed 2 sods to keep agro
Old 07-22-2020, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gherron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For exp groups that are in outdoor zones (which is the path most take) they can potentially be the best puller.
bard will do it always better,

rangers realy did not become good dps untill velious and mainly using his haste cloack and primal. due to them having the highest ATK pool in game if done right.
Old 07-22-2020, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paladin and it only goes down hill from here.

Worst DPS, once kunark hits #3 for tank agro.
u are deluded and clueless in regard agro , pala was the premier number 1 agro tank in the game untill stun agro nerf and warriors gettin incite .

towards end of velious palas got buffed in dmg and def to the point they could tank aswell like any warrior wich only had defensive to keep his edge and marginnaly 460 hps more than the pal sk being both class in bis gear .

in classic a full russet pala can tank anything better than any warrior and have roughly same dps , warrior only began to pull ahead on dmg on kunark
Old 07-23-2020, 03:25 AM
Fire Giant

WRT outdoor pulling vs rangers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bard will do it always better...
Bards cannot cast harmony :/ I have played both extensively and while bards have many many advantages, there are just some pulls that are trivial with harmony and a death sentence otherwise. Not to mention ranger tracking is another level.
Old 07-23-2020, 05:15 AM
Planar Protector

Bards can harmony but its single target... I guess it's technically a lul
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread