Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now it's all white people's fault?
Those White people. And those Jews, as much as it kills people to hear it.

There the ones with the power. Right?

Or you guys too stuck on blaming the powerless for the decisions of the powerful.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or you guys too stuck on blaming the powerless for the decisions of the powerful.
Except the mob is retarded and won't only go after those white men and those jews.

They go after any white man and any jew.

People out there think a homeless white man has more privilege than Oprah.

They see skin color and get violent.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The last time I checked, the USA has the most diverse roster of politicians, celebrities, and business owners. But white people and Jews are the only ones in the world with power, right?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2019, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The last time I checked, the USA has the most diverse roster of politicians, celebrities, and business owners. But white people and Jews are the only ones in the world with power, right?

They are the ones with all the old money and by far the most power. When we are talking about something historical like this, that is particularly true. Oprah was not a big part of developing this country hundreds of years ago. Even the Saudis have only a peripheral influence compared to white gentry/jews. Among the upper-upper class there are only so many people of color to this day -- and their interests are more similar than different to the old families and groups. Globalists -- they are sometimes referred as.

But blaming immigrants, blacks and feminists is playing their game. The "avoid talking about class and power" game.

This is all just discussion shit. I'm not coming up with political slogans. Those all have to be dumb down to child level.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-11-2019 at 03:14 PM..
Old 03-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
They are the ones with all the old money and by far the most power. When we are talking about something historical like this, that is particularly true. Oprah was not a big part of developing this country hundreds of years ago. Even the Saudis have only a peripheral influence compared to white gentry/jews. Among the upper-upper class there are only so many people of color to this day -- and their interests are more similar than different to the old families and groups. Globalists -- they are sometimes referred as.

But blaming immigrants, blacks and feminists is playing their game. The "avoid talking about class and power" game.

This is all just discussion shit. I'm not coming up with political slogans. Those all have to be dumb down to child level.
At least we're blaming ideologies and not skin colors...

Be more descriptive when you're designating mortal enemies. Your propaganda reaches far and I'm the only white guy in my neighborhood.

I don't want to be reverse lynched because Tayshawn mistook me for one of the Koch brothers.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Whites and Jews are the only ones with old money?

Old 03-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:

JD's about to have his Beer Hall moment.

We better start putting our yellow patches on.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:

Ahhh naw man. I'm sure there are tons of old money blacks and Latinos running DC. Going way back. It's totally off base to solo those groups out as those with power in America.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ahhh naw man. I'm sure there are tons of old money blacks and Latinos running DC. Going way back. It's totally off base to solo those groups out as those with power in America.
Which race owns the wealth in China?
Old 03-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JD's about to have his Beer Hall moment.

We better start putting our yellow patches on.
Closed Thread