Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im sorry i understand your argument better than you do

dingus
Uh huh since you come off as highly intellectual and brought a lot of data to the political spotlight. You might think you understand the argument but it's funny because your responses are somewhat on par with "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about"

I know you like to think you are edgy and cool with cool comments like dingus but do some damn research. Look up deportations from Trump vs Obama, look up overall deaths at immigration camps between the two campaigns, look up "videos of Trump denouncing white supremacy," look up anything to make yourself not sound so stupid. If you want to talk in a political forum, you need to do research from both sides. Do you watch Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Milo, Fox, The Blaze and do you watch CNN, MSNBC, Sam Harris, Bill Maher, all of the 20 democratic candidates?

If you aren't watching a mix of both, it's no wonder you call me a baby boomer at 31 years old. If I had to guess based on your responses, I'd say both of you are 18 and don't understand much of the political environment quite yet and your counter debate is similar to the mascot donkey, loud, repetitive, obnoxious HEHA but doesn't make any sense.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah. Blowing incidents from incidents into epic proportions and projecting the perception of a nazi-esque red scare when consistently exascerbating racial tension with divisive identitarian politics aimed at causing divisiveness causes that which you claim to be against.

It's really no different than the shit whitey used to do back as a forerunner to the civil rights movement, with the "reefer madness" propaganda featuring a sambo, or king kong imagery snatching away a snow-white beauty, albeit reversed.

Hate begets hate. Seek christ.
i see your point. the left is guilty of making too big a deal out of a terrorist attack on american soil.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

You keep mixing us up, I was the one who called you a boomer. Your memory must be going.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i see your point. the left is guilty of making too big a deal out of a terrorist attack on american soil.

Still don't get it. What you don't seem to grasp and what flew over your head again is...…..wait for it...….obviously a terrorist attack on American soil is news worthy. But is the manner of why the attack was followed out (Trump racism) more news worthy than the actual attack? Would that be a matter of opinion a couple days after the attack or would that be a fact? From what I understand, research takes time to decipher and you need to look at a situation as multi-faceted. But sure, fuck due process.

But I see your point, making sure to put blame on something we aren't sure of because it was an attack on American soil is important. There will be no adverse effects of that.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep mixing us up, I was the one who called you a boomer. Your memory must be going.
Obviously I know that but you and Wonkie seem like I'm talking to one person since one just parrots the other. You seem to make a lot of assumptions, it reminds me of: anyone I don't agree with is ______.

Got to love someone who rages about racism and their only points of topic are personal attacks lol.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you watch Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Milo, Fox, The Blaze and do you watch CNN, MSNBC, Sam Harris, Bill Maher, all of the 20 democratic candidates?
You put Sam Harris on the wrong list, but regardless your media consumption is laughably narrow.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still don't get it. What you don't seem to grasp and what flew over your head again is...…..wait for it...….obviously a terrorist attack on American soil is news worthy. But is the manner of why the attack was followed out (Trump racism) more news worthy than the actual attack? Would that be a matter of opinion a couple days after the attack or would that be a fact? From what I understand, research takes time to decipher and you need to look at a situation as multi-faceted. But sure, fuck due process.

But I see your point, making sure to put blame on something we aren't sure of because it was an attack on American soil is important. There will be no adverse effects of that.
due process doesnt apply to tv programs

go hawks
Old 08-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

You certainly don't seem to know that.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You put Sam Harris on the wrong list, but regardless your media consumption is laughably narrow.
Did I? Go to google, type in "Sam Harris political affiliation." There are plenty of other political figures I like and lets be honest here: Did you read the manifesto and did you read Might is Right after the shootings in CA and TX? If so, what is the general philosophy there? In no means do I support the book but I at least read to understand.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
due process doesnt apply to tv programs

go hawks
You are dumb. Due process applies to the guy who shot all the people because there will be an investigation, a trial, all evidence will be revealed and motive will be determined....Jesus can't believe I have to explain this.
Closed Thread