Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Can't reach this page"

Why are you trying to associate me with Milo? I'm like Sam Harris in this situation, some points of his I agree, some I don't. You realize I can rationalize my own thoughts right? Not everyone falls into some category like you want them to. I know you'd LOVE to paint me in that corner to validate your point but how about arguing the issue at hand instead of trying to cop out to validate it.
haha the youtube machine is poisoning your brain. stop going there and PET A DOG instead!
Old 08-09-2019, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

We choose truth over facts!
Old 08-09-2019, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Say what you will about Texas, I don’t like the place either, but those Hungry Jack pancakes I had a hankering for were a bite above the rest. I covered a couple in organic maple syrup by accident, which made me retch a little when I remembered that I hate the taste of Canadian tree blood, but I luckily had some good ol’ fashioned American high fructose corn syrup in an Aunt Jemima bottle nearby to save breakfast.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-09-2019 at 11:10 AM..
Old 08-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Texas is great. Most of our whites aren’t pussy incels... grew up hunting and crushing blacks on the football field. Our blacks play football, and we have Hispanic women. Even as a 14 year old Iranian outcast I smashed tons of Latina spinners until I graduated to Aryans

What a great state. Still remember the Czech catholic blonde. Also, as have a brewery called “Three Nations” or maybe “3 Nations”, I’ll look when I get home. I have not tried a beer of theirs that I didn’t enjoy. Sorry y’all live in states without Mexican women or 0% stars income tax. See you in hell losers
Old 08-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

So you hunt, play football, drink beer, and have sex in Texas, too, huh? What’s special about the place besides silly hats and yokel accents?
Last edited by Cecily; 08-09-2019 at 11:26 AM..
Old 08-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Fire Giant

largest number of texans in a single state
Old 08-09-2019, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

the only good beer is kentucky breakfast stout
Old 08-09-2019, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

I’m thinking about getting electrolysis done in Lewisville with inheritance. There’s a place there where they numb your face and have two techs work on you at once, so you can get like 14 hours worth of treatment in 7 hours and get to look like a thousand bees stung your face. Average beard is like 50-150 hours (about $100/hour at normal places).

Also: Texans per square inch

Makes me laugh and horrified to think about at the same time.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-09-2019 at 12:23 PM..
Old 08-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Texas is special because it probably has the highest state pride overall from its residents. Although, I'd argue even that is changing. Getting a lot more people who dislike California for strict tax laws and want freedom of economic opportunity. People from California and NY are moving here for economic freedom but then argue for higher taxes for social issues.

Texas is pretty diverse too, hippies in Austin, Houston is considered one of the highest ranked for food diversity in the world and corporate Dallas.
Old 08-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Well, I actually considered living in Texas for about 20-30 mins. I’ll keep Austin in mind though.

“I have lived in all three cities listed. Austin was, by far, the most enjoyable and friendliest and happiest place I have ever lived....until about the mid 1980s at which time the decline began. By 2000, I considered it untenable and abandoned ship and never looked back. I spent several years in Dallas going to medical school. I really liked it. Again, it devolved, and the last time I went there 2 years ago, I was astounded. The city is impossible to navigate comfortably, they have even started charging for driving on the loop, much of the choice territory within the loop is now not only ugly, I wouldn't go there after dark. The traffic is impossible. I swore I'd never go back. I hate to miss the high quality medical conferences, but going there isn't worth it. Houston. Nearly the same comments apply. The police are nearly as bad as the criminals. The last time I went there, for a medical conference by Baylor, a woman was murdered within six feet of me in a "good" part of town. I stayed as a witness and can testify that the Houston police I encountered should be shot also. I'll never go back. All that having been said, there are many towns and cities in Texas that I see as near heaven to be in. Dallas, Houston and Austin ain't three of them.”
Closed Thread