Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 04:15 AM
Banned

My bet is first bead drop will be RMTed...
Old 04-12-2015, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

50% slow was pretty enormous, not just for hate generation, even just general gameplay. You didn't even need a shaman/enchanter to slow at all anymore except on big things. Results in a lot less damage taken and/or mana saved
Old 04-12-2015, 04:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
50% slow was pretty enormous, not just for hate generation, even just general gameplay. You didn't even need a shaman/enchanter to slow at all anymore except on big things. Results in a lot less damage taken and/or mana saved
Hell, even 30% slow makes a difference.

With a knight tanking i can maintain my 30% shitty bard slow without taking agro. You don't notice it right away, because it's not a 70% slow, but in the long run, saves the druid/cleric's mana.

Slow and haste are the two things that are the most overpowered in this game.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Annihilator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dividing Elders into separate camps is like splitting up the Grachnist camp. terrible idea.
RNG will mean that some poor sod will camp his spawn for 12 hours and leave empty handed whilst some newcomer will grab it in 10 mins and leave.

Make it one camp and manage it the same way that Jade Chokidai Prod was managed upon release:
- Regard all Elders as ONE camp.
- Any person may join the list, and said character must be present at camp (most likely afk).
- Person at the front of the queue gets the next Beads that drop, regardless of who kills it.
- That person takes their beads and leaves the queue, next person steps up.
- No handing camp over to your pal/guildie, list must be adhered to.
- People are free to rejoin the list immediately upon receiving beads, but they start from the back.

That system worked flawlessly, and I don't recall ANY disputes regarding the Chancellor camp.

This is a perfect opportunity for the server to come together and cooperate on a potentially volatile camp and I guarantee that this will save GMs a tonne of petition hours.

Let's not be fuckheads about this.
10 pages ago this was posted and you guys are still trying to fight it out.. smh
Old 04-12-2015, 04:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 pages ago this was posted and you guys are still trying to fight it out.. smh
You're right, let's change the subject.

This thread is now about the fact that Luclin/PoP are amazing and we need a new server with the same ruleset that goes up to these expansions.

Luclin models are amazing and make the game way more beautiful. Hot elves > square minecrafty elves.

Discuss.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erydan Ouragan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hell, even 30% slow makes a difference.

With a knight tanking i can maintain my 30% shitty bard slow without taking agro. You don't notice it right away, because it's not a 70% slow, but in the long run, saves the druid/cleric's mana.

Slow and haste are the two things that are the most overpowered in this game.
I agree. I used this thing on my SK forever. I can't remember when it was nerfed to 35%, but I seem to recall it was right around either side of Luclin - meaning it may be 50% forever here.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

11 camps.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Stop derailing my epic thread.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

12 camps
Old 04-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

1 million camps.