Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooptie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes indeed, too bad some grown babies had to rouin it for the night.
says the grown up who likes to get drunk and talk a lot of shit? Think you and grown babies have a lot in common.
Old 04-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the grown up who likes to get drunk and talk a lot of shit? Think you and grown babies have a lot in common.
atleast I can handle dealing with words, you know I got the ban probably for mouthing off or maybe insulting someone so what do you do, come on forums and insult people, where is your ban, speaking of which you have 3000 posts, you are in no position to tell anyone how to live life bro, sounds like you need to work on yours
Old 04-12-2015, 05:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooptie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmfao! dude you are funny as shit.
Subtext...

Quote:
smooth twink teen looking for older big bear.
Get all up in that ass boi. Mmm.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You get that for a suspension as well... got one for making a Robinwilliams character and corpsing him in EC.

According to a petition, a RL friend of Robin Williams plays on the server and was offended. I lol'd.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] unjust banning
Old 04-12-2015, 06:12 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

you guys would be suprised how many celebrities play MMORPGS because they cant leave there house, mila kunis played WoW, and if she played it most likely her whole crew/friends did aswell.

i dont doubt many celebs seek "another life" to escape stardom and mmorpgs are just that perfect escape.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys would be suprised how many celebrities play MMORPGS because they cant leave there house, mila kunis played WoW, and if she played it most likely her whole crew/friends did aswell.

i dont doubt many celebs seek "another life" to escape stardom and mmorpgs are just that perfect escape.

oh god you are back?

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 04-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Banned

Makes me wonder if I ever pissed off a celebrity unknowingly. I sure hope so!
Old 04-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh god you are back?
but sir... you've always been here on p99
Old 04-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

lol I'm always shocked when swish eats a ban, forum or otherwise
Old 04-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yep, even the google guys Sergei Brin and Larry Page would hold "meetings" by doing instances in WoW. They'd just play the game while discussing important google stuff, so instead of old rich dudes drinking scotch and smoking cigars on the golf course talking business, it was rich young dudes in an online computer game.

I'm sure there's a lot of them and i can see the appeal for a celebrity. Being treated as an equal based on what you contribute to the group/guild/raid instead of people kissing your ass and tell you for the thousandth time that you're amazing and inspiring and all that shit, because you're CelebrityDudeGuy.