Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure there was a macroquest involved to automate the hand ins in the example of the level 45.

Bone chips are a surprisingly cheap way to PL. Standard rate is 10p a stack but I've got at least 20 stacks I've accumulated over the year and been unable to sell. In ec you'll occasionally see someone desperate selling for 3-5
No need of macroquest.

On live, you dont need to separate items and bone chips stack to 100, so you can turn in 400 at a time.
Old 06-05-2015, 07:52 AM
Sarnak

Sooooo... Bone chips.

Is there a location that's better xp than the others? I ask because I'm about to make the run to Qeynos on my barb (44 bone chips atm) who is level 4 to do the Tribunal necklace quest. Figured I'd turn in some bone chips while I'm there.

I know it's 2 at a time there...

Is the experience different?

Or would I be better served to save those, along with all of my other lowbie character's bone chip collections and put them all together to power level another character to level 5-6 in 20 minutes? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

The bone chips xp in field of bone is pretty awful so we can safely say not all bone chips quests are equal.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bone chips xp in field of bone is pretty awful so we can safely say not all bone chips quests are equal.
I feel like I should get a port to BB at 5, then, because the exp there isn't half bad.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:44 AM
Kobold

I wish there was a way to do the BB bone quest as an iksar.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

May be able to hide around a pillar, open trade window and have a bard in your group singing invis song, each time you get invised turn in... But yea, not easy.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

Now it's deciding if I just want to stockpile these bone chips and use them to power level a character from 1-6 in about ten minutes or if I want to use them on the shaman.

I think I'll use em, because I can buy stacks later for negligible plat... Yup. Decision made. Butcherblock will be getting a visit from a tall dude soon.
Old 06-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gprater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Death of the gnoll fang quest? been back 3 weeks from a bout a 6 month break did it get nerfed/removed?

EDIT: I found it... patch last June. I have played since then and I couldnt tell much difference in the gnoll fang quest. Guessisnt wasnt nerfed too badly
Before the nerf, you got 4 hits of xp per turnin, 1 per fang. After the nerf, you get 1 xp hit per turnin. Quite substantial if you ask me.
Closed Thread