Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've already said you played a mage, which makes your argument much more clear. You fear domination.
You know, your blood pressure would probably drop if you just rolled a mage. Warrior is clearly not the class for you.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I boxed when I was in the mood to farm on Live. It's antisocial. It's detrimental to the community as a whole. It's stupid.
That's why my SK on PEQ (where people box whole groups) is 65 has 400ish AA's and is decked in planar/VT armor (in before XP is enhanced on this server), if boxing crippled the sociability of the game I wouldn't have any of that gear or those AA's

Yeah people box, I've been grouped with boxers but they always shot me an invite to grind up some plat and xp in CoM, they always tagged me along for raids, they always communicated and traded with the server just like a solitary player.

Now maybe you're too socially inept to box and be communicable, but that is not the norm for everyone else.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cry elsewhere.

You're completely allowed to leave whenever you please rather than complain about the state of the game not fitting to your ideas.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why my SK on PEQ (where people box whole groups) is 65 has 400ish AA's and is decked in planar/VT armor (in before XP is enhanced on this server), if boxing crippled the sociability of the game I wouldn't have any of that gear or those AA's

Yeah people box, I've been grouped with boxers but they always shot me an invite to grind up some plat and xp in CoM, they always tagged me along for raids, they always communicated and traded with the server just like a solitary player.

Now maybe you're too socially inept to box and be communicable, but that is not the norm for everyone else.
If only someone would have taken the initiative to make a poll about boxing we would know how the community really feels about it.

OH WAIT! One thread wasn't good enough for you? Lets fill this one with some tears too!
Old 02-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

You're STILL crying about something that is never going to change. Give it up already. You're not going to get your way at the expense of the server's health.

No one gives a shit about PEQ and the failure that it is in comparison to this server.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2738

Read this thread. Stop crying. The majority of the server directly opposes your crybaby reasons for boxing.

Don't forget to breathe while doing so. I know how difficult it is for your kind to multitask.
I just like how upset you get over me "crying". You're a riot.

You're just shitting up my thread, in rants and flames, where it doesn't even matter. Who's a bigger bitch?
Old 02-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Banned

I have the time to spare while I farm shit. *shrug*

You're still struggling to make it out of your, what, 20s? I'm sure it's because you can't box too lmao
Old 02-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't 1999, and I'm not 14 anymore. I don't have the time to spend two hours LFG, then half an hour running to a group in Mistmoore when I'm off in Guk, only to have it fall apart 10 minutes after arriving.
From this quote alone, sir, I believe you are playing the wrong game. At least the wrong server, considering how they added Mercenaries to EQLive for this distinct reason.

Quote:
I'm sorry that you were either too dumb, or too poor to originally box on EQLive.

And no, you did not "just choose to not box." You either fucking sucked at it and cried because it was allowed, or was too poor to purchase two accounts. There is no middle ground here.
I played EverQuest for eight years, and never once decided to box. This statement is childish, wrong, and rather stupid at that. It's a little immersion shattering when you are your own adventuring group, plus it niggles away at the time you have to be chatting with friends online, being social, and doing all those Massively Multiplayer things.

And... honestly? What's the big argument here. You can't do it because it is against the rules. My life would be an utter wreck if I sat around bitching about how much I wanted to break the law and have everything my way.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:08 AM
Banned

I suppose we should tell him that PEQ is ------> that way. But the tool already plays there and is bitching that this isn't its clone lol
Old 02-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Kobold

I just find it humerous how he wants to be a part of the "community" here instead of PEQ as his reason for staying, but in the multi-boxing poll thread he bashed the idea of community altogether. This guy is downright retarded.

inb4 "LOLSARCASM"
Closed Thread