Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

Default Magician pets

So about those broken recipe, anyway to get a quick fix those max level 29 pets are getting really old.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:19 AM
Banned

im in highkeep right now and over half the zone is exclusively mages, apparently they are working good enough
Old 11-16-2019, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im in highkeep right now and over half the zone is exclusively mages, apparently they are working good enough
what you mean 34 mages have 34 level pet scroll that are available in the game atm ?
You are a genius, also we can all do /who all highkeep and unless there are 10-15 anon mage, half the zone is not mages.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Bazia, i saw a level 4 mage with a level 6 pet and it worked fine too. I guess mages are fine.

But if you want to undestand, 34 lvl pet scroll is the last available all the way to 50. That pet as a max level of 29. It wont stop us from leveling, its still a broken mechanic. I am not really certain why you react liek this, jealousy at pixels ? i don't know. You are free to make a magician you know ?
Old 11-16-2019, 02:41 PM
Developer

This will be fixed whenever the patch goes in. There’s nothing else to add here, moving to resolved.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Can you really move it to resolved when it's still broken? I think it would be good to move after the patch is in but currently it's broken, not resolved right?
Old 11-16-2019, 10:09 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenkiller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you really move it to resolved when it's still broken? I think it would be good to move after the patch is in but currently it's broken, not resolved right?
There is no need for further testing or feedback. We always move bugs to resolved when they’re simple fixes. This thread has morphed into a discussion thread, and we don’t want to clutter bug threads with conversation.
Old 11-17-2019, 11:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenkiller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JESUS christ give these guys a break man. They have acknowledged the problem, come up with a solution. Nilbog said it was fixed pending an update. When working on large projects its, OFTEN, not as simple as, "OK! Fix is in, lets push it live!".

Depending on how these guys work, there are many other changes/fixes going into this patch that are/were already in progress.

They are clearly not willing to comment on the timeline of this release or would have done so already.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

Wow Randal someone forgot to drink their coffee or something. Chill out man, is that really necessary?
Old 11-18-2019, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Sorry man i'm sick of people jumping on these volunteers
Closed Thread