Banned

post pics
Old 10-07-2016, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Banned

I wouldnt go to Mars or the moon cuz I don't think the air filtration systems could cope with all the weed I am prescribed to smoke to treat my emotional pain
Old 10-08-2016, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what have you done for air purification... from what i read before water is the most effective means of removing shit from air, but you need to maximize the surface area of the water that contacts the air contaminants...

if you are willing to spend big bucks then do some research but on the cheap I would just get a fan, a fish tank bubbler/pump/air thing and a tub of water...

in a big complex like that I imagine that you have boiler/radiating heat?

if forced air then there are some options with filters but doubt it applies....

daily cleaning probably will have the best results though no matter what...

If it were me I'd definately be looking for a better place to live, or invest in some hazmat suits...
Yeah I am not resigning a new lease. Its too much to deal with. Just spent 1k on some air filter recommendations I got from this forum.

Pakistanis have moved in, so time to go. The whole shouting thing they do is obnoxious. Constant shouting tone, constant contrived laughter like evil HA HA HA HA ACKBAR schtick (that's basically what it sounds like, like a violent Tom Cruise on drugs except with a deep Arabic voice and pure venom running through his veins).

Its like yea dude calm down, we respect your testosterone level and dominance, chill out.

I need a remote gig. or just suck it up and start commuting. My friend did 2.5 hours of commute back and forth for 2 years, total of 4 hours average on bad days. I shook my head but a few years later he changed jobs 4 times, worked his way up the food chain, and he pushes a benz now.

I needa holler at tha god grand Nippon 4 about that remote action. don't care if I lose luxury at this point, im kinda done with all that. did the jewels n the cars and the drugs and drinks in my 20's and already got my piece of the rap life. Basically spent 3-4 hundred racks (legit ran thru 300k+). Im too woke 4 them games. Its nice if youre a billionaire, but im still working class.

Also this kid sprays febreeze and poisons the air with that shit. That stuff is loaded with carcinogens and its against the rules here listed in the lease. But these guys don't respect rules. that shit has killed kids in their crib.

cant wait to tell the owner all about the paki problem when I tender my resignation (60 day notice of intent to vacate)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 10-08-2016 at 03:06 AM..
Old 10-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

I know a lot of nerds cant relate. but I could legit mop the floor with this disrespectful rat.

its tough not being able to do that due to law enforcement/society. Theres people who need a good bell-ringing, and this kid will never get it.

Old 10-08-2016, 04:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

If you're willing to pay to get the stuff lab tested, there's a high likelihood that--even if it's only carpet fibers, as most carpets these days are laced with industrial chemical agents--it will wind up having a level of an EPA-regulated contaminant that exceeds the regulatory limit. Then, depending to an extent on where you live, you should have a lot of leverage via tenants' laws and city ordinances on your side. I know a few people who have done this with household dust samples in new construction buildings to get out of leases they were unhappy with.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're willing to pay to get the stuff lab tested, there's a high likelihood that--even if it's only carpet fibers, as most carpets these days are laced with industrial chemical agents--it will wind up having a level of an EPA-regulated contaminant that exceeds the regulatory limit. Then, depending to an extent on where you live, you should have a lot of leverage via tenants' laws and city ordinances on your side. I know a few people who have done this with household dust samples in new construction buildings to get out of leases they were unhappy with.

Very helpful post. Got a nice big sample from the toilet cover of blue fibers.

Will google it

Old 10-08-2016, 03:17 PM
Banned

ya big stockton woke AF
Closed Thread