Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Texas could do it, but they've also been prepping for like the last hundred years

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-21-2016, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

And think about that for a moment.. A bunch of libtards want to literally dismantle a country because their candidate didn't win.

We're on the verge of Ukraine. Coincidentally, the same Argentinian Jew Nazi collaborator is involved

Quote:

Old 11-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Texas could do it, but they've also been prepping for like the last hundred years
I'm all for city-states, and the smallest scale of self-governance
Old 11-21-2016, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And think about that for a moment.. A bunch of libtards want to literally dismantle a country because their candidate didn't win.

We're on the verge of Ukraine. Coincidentally, the same Argentinian Jew Nazi collaborator is involved
The reason places like Iraq and Ukraine can't function is because one faction fundamentally doesn't respect the vote of someone from a different faction. #BalkanizeThePlanet
Last edited by renordw; 11-21-2016 at 12:56 PM..
Old 11-21-2016, 12:50 PM
Banned

#cutforher

Signed into fb for first time in 5-6mo to witness election fallout. Saw girl I really respected intellectually back in high school say she is welling up thinking about how the promise of Seneca Falls wasn't fulfilled after all (quote from a beautiful sentimental NYT article lamenting Hillary's loss).

Checking that site fills me with black dread anymore. I get norepi spikes at the login screen and my hands were just about shaking when I logged out. I see ppl using it and reading algorithmically generated "news" on their phones and lean in for a laugh, much like catching a bit of TV in a public place, but actually sitting down and absorbing how fucked it is for a few minutes is sickening on a level I can't laugh off anymore.

The only mercy conferred upon me was seeing this yung entrepreneur friend of mine still on there but only posting for business. Her business involves her posting pix in fly outfits with her busty friends so 2x win.
Last edited by big_ole_jpn; 11-21-2016 at 01:08 PM..
Old 11-21-2016, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Maybe if we actually let the states decide on matters like healthcare and not shove obama cock insurance down our throats people wouldn't be so pissy about the elections. Stop with the massive federal government already.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if we actually let the states decide on matters like healthcare and not shove obama cock insurance down our throats people wouldn't be so pissy about the elections. Stop with the massive federal government already.
That's exactly what trump wants

Quote:

Old 11-21-2016, 01:20 PM
Banned

2008 rolls around, many republican and southern states declare "Not my president!". Meanwhile the left wing calls them bigots.

Now here comes 2016, the left wing is now clamoring to move countries and now screaming "Not my president!" all the while rioting and destroying innocent peoples businesses and homes.

The kids just need a good fap and a nap.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

I wonder if low information voters are worse than bad information voters?
Old 11-21-2016, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if low information voters are worse than bad information voters?
Regular every day citizens never since the dawn of this country have never voted for the president. Citizen votes = popular votes. Electoral College votes = president votes.

Here this has a soft voice and cartoon helping to explain it better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9H3gvnN468

tl;dw, your vote never mattered. but your viewership of news channels/sites really bolsters ad revenue.
Closed Thread