Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kaluppo said no politician had ever admitted wrongdoing and I simply provided evidence to the contrary.
No you didn't. You proved they play politics. And as I recall I showed you several times where trump apologized because you said it never happened. You were clearly wrong.

I love watching all these snowflakes get all bent out of shape over Trump. Don't worry 2025 will be here before you know it!
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 09-05-2019, 07:20 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's physically incapable of admitting he was wrong and just keeps digging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to the world of politicians. None of them ever admit they are wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Since you like youtube videos so much, here are a few for you:

Donald Trump apologizes for sexist comments about groping women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfARBsz6_Y

Donald Trump apologises to those offended by him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2WfC7qDSgs

Donald Trump apologises to PM after explosive newspaper interview | ITV News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3UoB80tOuQ

Trump apologises to Kavanaugh during White House swearing-in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzSirloAziE

Donald Trump Apologises to the UK Over Anti-Muslim Tweets | Good Morning Britain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_AbrEUMOqY
Old 09-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

I never said politicians are incapable of admitting wrongdoing, that was you (then you bizarrely started arguing against yourself).
Old 09-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I never said politicians are incapable of admitting wrongdoing, that was you (then you bizarrely started arguing against yourself).
You said Trump was unable to and I proved you wrong. And you tried to use Hillary Clinton as proof that politicians are honest and able to admit wrongdoing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bad example. She was exposed by wikileaks as having said you need both a public and private position. So anything that comes out her mouth needs to be taken with a grain of salt because that is her "public" position.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

I asked why he can't admit Alabama is 250 miles from the Atlantic and had to doctor a map with a sharpie and you started arguing with yourself.

Trust me, I probably dislike Clinton even more than you do. I just don't think she's a pathological narcissist like Trump.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I asked why he can't admit Alabama is 250 miles from the Atlantic and had to doctor a map with a sharpie and you started arguing with yourself.

Trust me, I probably dislike Clinton even more than you do. I just don't think she's a pathological narcissist like Trump.
No, I was debating with you. There is a difference.

You do know that Alabama has been hit by six category 3 hurricanes in the states history? There were also a few category 4 and 5's that got close but never actually made landfall. I only mention that because the 250 mile argument is irrelevant. The state has and can be affected by Hurricanes. Just not this one.

And therein lies your real argument. You're clearly upset that he won't apologize or admit he was wrong or whatever it is you're after.

And my argument is, who cares? Will his apology in any way make your life or life style any better? I doubt it. But Trump getting China to agree to come back to the negotiation table next month just might.

You like to call him a narcissist but I'm sure you don't have a psychology degree to even be in a position to make such a claim. I know this because everyone who is all say the same thing which is it's unethical to label or diagnose someone you have not met as a patient.

He gives his entire paycheck as president to charity. He has given out 14 pardons and commuted 5 peoples sentence including the one to Alice Marie Johnson who truly deserved a second chance. He seems to not have a problem showing empathy from where I am sitting. But I am not not a doctor and don't even play one on the internet.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

We aren't talking about the state's history, we were talking about why he had to doctor a map with a sharpie rather than admit a tiny mistake.

Here you go: Narcissistic personality disorder
Old 09-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
We aren't talking about the state's history, we were talking about why he had to doctor a map with a sharpie rather than admit a tiny mistake.

Here you go: Narcissistic personality disorder
Lets go! I got all night.

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

He's president of the United States. He's about as important as it gets for the next 5.25 years as part of his job description which makes exaggeration impossible

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

He has worked for everything he has. That's not entitlement when you worked to build it. Even becoming president was something he did almost completely on his own. He had only himself, Cory, Hope and an IT guy who liked to sleep by the pool because the RNC was against him

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

He's President of the United States. That's one hell of an achievement that only 44 others have accomplished.

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Same answer as above for achievements (PotUS). He is one hell of a talented negotiator and he showed a lot of talent for television based on how well the apprentice did in ratings

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

They are not fantasies when he is President and married to Malania. That's reality.

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

He was known for eating McDonalds with contactors back in his developing days. Not to mention he has never been one for the lets say Martha's Vinyard crowd.

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Not even close. He often hands his mic over to senators, governors or people like Diamond and Silk at his rallies. And again, he will take a meeting and listen to anyone who is willing to sit down with him whether they are a celebrity on a cause or a CEO or a member of congress.

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

He's a negotiator. The only thing he expects is a good deal for America. Do you go to a car dealer and ask the salesman to please sell you an overpriced car? No, you negotiate a good deal that's fair to you and to them. That's what he does for us

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Considering what he wants is to make America great, I would say this is a good one to have when you are President

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

LOL, Alice Marie Johnson. Nuff said on that one.

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

I doubt he envies anyone. Hard to do that when you are PotUS and married to Malania

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

This one I can't argue. But being a billionaire and now a billionaire president kind of gives you that right. No?

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

He eats at McDonald's, rides in the presidential limo, flies in air-force one and uses the resolute desk. None of that is actually by choice except for McDonald's and that definitely does not qualify as the best

What else you got?
Old 09-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Case of the Sharpie-Wielding Map Alterer

At the White House on Wednesday, President Trump displayed a map of Hurricane Dorian’s potential path that someone had extended to Alabama with a black pen. Mr. Trump, who’d mistakenly tweeted Sunday that the storm might hit the state, said he didn’t know who had done it, but the late-night hosts seemed fairly certain.

"I mean, don’t get me wrong — I'm impressed that Trump can locate Alabama on a map. But still, the president of the United States just changed the map with a Sharpie to make himself look right.” — TREVOR NOAH

“Because of the fact that the president misrepresented where the water would go, I’m calling this scandal ‘Water-gate.’ Trademark.” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“It must be so easy to play poker with this guy. [As Trump:] ‘Let me just see what I’ve got here. Let me see. I don’t, I don’t know. I don’t know. I do not — I do not have three queens. I do not have — I do not have three queens. Or, if anyone has a Sharpie, I do not have four queens.’” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“I mean, after this, I have to wonder if his high school report card was legit.” — SETH MEYERS

“That’s right — he’s not even trying to hide the lies anymore. Not only do we have fake news, we now have fake weather, too. I’m hoping we get fake sports, because I want to see the Mets win the World Series.” — JIMMY KIMMEL

“But he really must think we’re a bunch of idiots. I bet he thinks, ‘Hey, they elected me president — let’s see what other dumb crap they’ll go for.’” — JIMMY KIMMEL

“According to a new poll, former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Trump by nine points in Wisconsin. And when Trump heard that, he updated the hurricane map again.” — SETH MEYERS
Old 09-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

I don't doubt that you have all night.
Closed Thread