Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Mblake81 just posted and quickly deleted this screencap, guess he can't take the heat.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Yikes
Old 09-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I told you she's a rat.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you just have mental issues. I think most people have figured this out by now. Your either A. A troll that finds "zirself" funny and wayyy too invested for anyone else to find it funny or B. Lost all touch with reality

I'm hovering the ignore just for the sheer fact that if you are a troll, I feel sorry for you and if you aren't, I still feel sorry for you. I find that you add nothing to anyone's conversation.

Either way - You're too invested my dude and literally getting nothing done.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Wonkie falls under that category too. Spams useless bullshit in all kinds of threads. As Peterson says, people look for other people who are useful and intelligent. The better you become and the more intelligent information you can add, the more people want to be around you. The more you don't, the more you spam shit online all day.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonkie falls under that category too. Spams useless bullshit in all kinds of threads. As Peterson says, people look for other people who are useful and intelligent. The better you become and the more intelligent information you can add, the more people want to be around you. The more you don't, the more you spam shit online all day.
So, sit in your brain dead echo chamber on 4chan and quote Peterson and Shapiro to each other while chattering like school girls about qanon and get the fuck out?
Old 09-11-2019, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you just have mental issues. I think most people have figured this out by now. Your either A. A troll that finds "zirself" funny and wayyy too invested for anyone else to find it funny or B. Lost all touch with reality

I'm hovering the ignore just for the sheer fact that if you are a troll, I feel sorry for you and if you aren't, I still feel sorry for you. I find that you add nothing to anyone's conversation.

Either way - You're too invested my dude and literally getting nothing done.
Quote:
Triggered; snowflake
Old 09-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
So, sit in your brain dead echo chamber on 4chan and quote Peterson and Shapiro to each other while chattering like school girls about qanon and get the fuck out?
Real contributions here. Not a member of 4chan, Qanon or any of those other shit websites. Criticizing me for an echo chamber... while you defend only someone who you agree with on this forum. Very smart. Pot meet kettle. I could see why you think Horza's posting are much more informative. Philosophy of life (Peterson/Shaprio) vs some random news companies opinion article. Hence why I advocate ignore. Anyone who argues a blanket statement that random news companies opinions (Trump or not) are more essential than Peterson or Shapiro even if you don't agree with them, can't be taken seriously.

Super triggered on pointing out why ignoring you is pretty much an obvious option with your 5,000 posts at this point. Search your history, it tells a good story. There is a difference between being condescending and triggered, you'll figure that out though the more you go outside.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

White House directly involved in pressuring agency to back up Trump's false hurricane claim.

Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, told Wilbur Ross, the commerce secretary, to have the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration publicly disavow the forecasters’ position that Alabama was not at risk. The Commerce Department’s inspector general is investigating how that statement came to be issued, saying it could call into question scientific independence.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Piss off already BallzDeep, your fellow Youtube philosopher acolytes have already blocked everyone who disagrees with them and stopped posting.

The fuck does zirself mean? What is with you guys and trans stuff.
Closed Thread