Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoss16 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Guys,

I used to play Everquest from Kunark to the Luclin expansion. Then for a little while I played during whichever expansion added the PoK.

I also played P99 for about a month back in 2011 but due to computer issues never really stuck with it. Recently though I purchased a new laptop during black friday and got the itch to start up again. I started up a DE Enchanter and while confusingly stumbling about Neriak (I remember why I never really played Dark Elves, could never get my bearings straight in that city), I ran into Nybras near the bank (?). Anyways, he asks me if I want a robe. Who am I to turn down a free wardrobe? To my surprise a +10 in robe (Siren Scale Robe) pops up in the trade window along with 20pp to help me out with my first few spell sets!

Just wanted to give a quick thanks and introduce myself on the forums! I've never played an enchanter, but watching P99 videos of what these guys can do really had me interested to try it.

Cheers!
Welcome back to the real shit. You made an excellent choice for your first character on Project 1999. I am certain you will find the enchanter to be welcomed in groups and very useful soloing as well. Enchanters are one of the most appreciated classes here.
Closed Thread