Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

In all seriousness people are getting carried away. Poofph didn't accuse Cained. He presented what he had. Everyone else allowed what was presented to form a conclusion in their minds that Cained had something to do with it. That's normal neurological behavior.

I think some of you are irked that poofph wont directly back down, but I respect him for saying "I'll wait till the GM's tell me the answer, then I'll make that answer public." He said he'll follow through and he's certainly weathering the storm that this thread has become, so I'm inclined to believe that even if the answer they give him is something like "your item poofed don't drop transfer noob" he'll post that.

He's already said "I apologize" to Cained if he is innocent. All of you seem to be ignoring that.

The only thing that's left is to wait and see what the petition reveals. And at this point I don't think it's so we can pounce on Cained if he did do it or pounce on Poofph if he messed up a drop transfer. I think all of us are sticking around for the lulz and because we're just curious what happened to the damn gloves. Lol.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all seriousness people are getting carried away. Poofph didn't accuse Cained. He presented what he had. Everyone else allowed what was presented to form a conclusion in their minds that Cained had something to do with it. That's normal neurological behavior.

I think some of you are irked that poofph wont directly back down, but I respect him for saying "I'll wait till the GM's tell me the answer, then I'll make that answer public." He said he'll follow through and he's certainly weathering the storm that this thread has become, so I'm inclined to believe that even if the answer they give him is something like "your item poofed don't drop transfer noob" he'll post that.

He's already said "I apologize" to Cained if he is innocent. All of you seem to be ignoring that.

The only thing that's left is to wait and see what the petition reveals. And at this point I don't think it's so we can pounce on Cained if he did do it or pounce on Poofph if he messed up a drop transfer. I think all of us are sticking around for the lulz and because we're just curious what happened to the damn gloves. Lol.
lol thank you, well said.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You couldn't have scripted this story better. The 'who dun it?' is awesome. Plot twists etc etc. I have nothing against either player......except....

Drop transfer in EC tunnel! LoL!

It.
Must.
Be.
Drugs.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumluk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You couldn't have scripted this story better. The 'who dun it?' is awesome. Plot twists etc etc. I have nothing against either player......except....

Drop transfer in EC tunnel! LoL!

It.
Must.
Be.
Drugs.
This whole thing is a made up.. it was to add some excitement to the forums. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2018, 09:05 PM
Aviak

This is more exciting than watching poopsockers wipe (pun intended?).
Old 09-19-2018, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

its one of the oldest p99 scams in the book...RMT concealed by ground transfer.

Next thing you know you'll be offering a server-wide raffle for a fungi tunic...
Old 09-19-2018, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think you read the thread did you fastboy?
I read the thread. Trump is president, I do what I please now.

Thanks for the input though, forum dude.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:16 AM
Fire Giant

Ok this is now getting annoying. I’ll pay you 3k to just stop posting OP.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey can I do anything that might annoy you enough to pay me 3k to stop doing? Name it and ill do it I am easy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if I was him id take the dealo!
Old 09-20-2018, 12:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why read/contribute then? You had to know this comment was coming, its the obvious response. I am holding out for a better offer.
Last edited by poofph; 09-20-2018 at 12:42 AM..
Closed Thread