Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 03:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healypants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NCI admits cannabinoids are anti-tumor and anti-cancer:

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/p...essional/page4

There's honestly no reason that it's still a schedule 1 drug.
It's late and I don't have time to take a look at the link you posted. However, I believe it is THC that is the anti-tumor and anti-cancer component, correct? Smoking weed isn't healthy, THC might be.

Don't quote me.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Kobold

THC is available in prescription form in Israel: pill, and inhaler. It's pure and has none of the other contaminants that are found in the raw plant. Medical marijuana is a joke.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Kobold

It's so dangerous! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because, you know, people smoke weed in exactly the same manner as they smoke cigs.

. . .srly guise it might kill you. DEEEAAAATTTTHHHH!!!!
Old 05-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

I'm hoping it one day does kill them, less idiots cluttering my air.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

smoking any substance is bad for your lungs.

thc and marjiuana is good for you.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

If your not terribly busy I urge you to watch this movie clip ladies and gentlemen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swust...eature=related It's a clip from the movie Super High Me (Was a pretty hilarious movie, Doug Benson is an entertaining fella). If you are an intelligent individual and have a willingness to listen, I encourage ya'll to open clip and start it at two minutes because I'm sure you'd all support the views expressed. This doctor literally sums up everything better than ANY dude up in this is going to, better than any dude on the street could, and better than any congress or polictical representative could. I just found out today the whole movie is on youtube so if you folks havn't even seen it you could for free. Having said that, I just want to end that whether your against marijuana or aren't, or you don't really care either way, it has helped relieve pain for many individuals who experience suffering due to the ailments of disease or cancer. Many of the pharmaceutical drugs offered for severe health problems make it very difficult to develop an appetite, where a small dose of marijuana can help the patient to eat and not feel nauseated. Real talk and God bless ya'll-
Old 05-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
-marijuana intoxication can cause distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty with thinking and problem solving, and problems with learning and memory
this is also true for alcohol use, so i guess we should make a losing drug war on that too

Quote:
-Long-term marijuana abusers trying to quit report withdrawal symptoms including: irritability, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, anxiety, and drug craving
wrong on all counts. the only "decreased appitite" you have is lack of munchies.

Quote:
-A number of studies have shown an association between chronic marijuana use and increased rates of anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia
from when? in the 1960's? try looking at new studies me boy-o. marijuana has actually be PROVEN to do the exact opposite of what your saying

Quote:
-marijuana smoke contains 50-70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke
again wrong, marijuana smoke contains no more conrcinogen's than standing next to a pile of burning leaves. any plant matter smoke is going to have them. tobacco smoke (from a pipe) has about the same amount, where as cigarettes have atleast 10x more.

don't buy into all the government slander of this drug, if it's so dangerous why does the US government have the patient on all medical use of the drug?

try educating yourself before trying to act smart, it just makes you look like G.W. Bush.

also, i would like to add i would rather smoke a plant than take a pill designed by these pharmaceutical company's that release all these medications that seem to be causing alot of issues now a days. how many commercials have you seen from a law office "if you have taken this drug and have suffered these symptoms, you can get a shit load of money"?
I'm trying to create something that will be optionally fun for the server, something for level 50's to do when your not busy shitting in your socks.
Greeting Starfighter, you have been recruited by the Starleague to defend the frontier against Zurr and the Codan armada.

Baas rutten, Monk

Realena peacecraft, monk of cazic thule server.
Last edited by jyaku; 05-01-2011 at 03:21 PM..
Old 05-02-2011, 02:58 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are currently no records of any individual ever dying from Marijuana, nor any individual actually have a debilitating or mental disease caused by Marijuana. It is impossible to overdose on Marijuana.

Citation: http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30

Marijuana has caused 0 deaths. While Tobacco and Alcohol cannot say the same in the slightest, yet they are still legal.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healypants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Marijuana has caused 0 deaths.
haha good one
Old 05-02-2011, 04:05 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

I only kill when I get high
Closed Thread