Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Today for breakfast I had half an adderall, 3 cigarettes, and a cup of coffee with a packet of hot chocolate powder mixed in. #healthyliving
Old 04-23-2018, 07:21 PM
Banned

1 cup of dark chocolate almond milk! And Javita instant coffee w/ herbal crack addative. That's all.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh yeah. Size 10 now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-23-2018, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

2 Pita Flatbreads filled with scrambled eggs and a nice cup of grap juice
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 04-23-2018, 11:32 PM
Banned

Glutes. Activate them. Use them. Mine r shit 2 but I've been making srs glute GAINS.

Ppl do bridges or other "core" exercises but they wind up still not using there glutes. Look up isolating them with a resistance band, ppl have poor control / body awareness n let their knees crumble, hips drop, etc... It overfatigues joints. Like I used to constantly roll my ankles cuz I was dumb, even in my hardcore prime (i'll probably surpass that).

Because hours of sitting causes atrophy n once u lose them ur mind disconnects.

Like this is why learning to move with your whole body and be aware of individual muscles is so important. It's simply that if we are aware of them our mind links up and does the rest. But we need to do the initial networking and awareness through yoga n Bene Gesserit training n discipline.

Self awareness is a big deal.

The central nervous system does a lot of electrical n magnetic and even rhythmic n acoustics. It's seriously a big deal.

Yet another reason our species is withering and becoming weaker. It's not all environmental. A lot of it is behavioral n western science n medicine is 2 narrow and rigid to have really understood these processes, just like it struggles with fasting.

I have 2 be really serious here. I've had a major shift in perspective and part of that was understanding myself n maturing. I wasn't doing that when I was pretending 2 be what society programmed me 4. I had to break those chains.

Even just resisting those forces wasn't enough to wake me up. It's easy to get trapped in resistance. You've got to get out of ur little pods n let your skin get bombarded sum so ur wings can dry, b4 u can rly soar.

Even then, most of u will probably be all DDT'd n get into the frog n food chain.

But like just feeling it n becoming woke is doin werk.
Last edited by Irulan; 04-23-2018 at 11:49 PM..
Old 04-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Banned

1/2 lb smoked chicken

2 cups baked beans

sweet tea

vodka
Old 04-24-2018, 11:19 AM
Banned

About 16oz baked Alasken Pollack w/ pepper, lemon, garlic, scallions, freshly gardened parsley w/ prob a tsp olive oil in it all
1 slice of rye toast
1 cup of french pressed sludge
about 1 small tater sliced

Comes in at 690 calories. But I need that protein.

The fish was gud, wild caught 2, so do'en my part in destroying the ecosystem.

I felt like shit depackaging that fish from it's individual plastic packages.

I mean, I guess it's a complete wash 50/50 environmentally at least I wasn't buying cornmeal fed diseased cow. Then again that fish had 2 be refrigerated and frozen and transported all the way here to the deep south.

Catfish suppliers / fish suppliers suck here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Real strict regulations (which are necessary in this case) + fancy restaurants dominate the fish food chain.

I should just eat rice and kale.

It's a shame the fish was kind of immaculately cleaned n skinned, I did manage to grab some calcium from some bones though.

The sad thing about canned mackeral n stuff here is that it's loaded with cheap dehydrated molten liquid sodium nuclear reactor salt byproducts.

It's ridiculously hard to find healthy/good wild caught foodz, yet another reason I lean towards veganism, but that's just as fucked up by the big food system(tm)

Like this is a no-win scenario,, I can spend $20 a plate on some locally sourced fermented soy products which R A+ grade good, but still lacking in a lot of healthy fats n nutrients.

I did manage to at least use my elite skills and bake the dish to perfection though, it had really sharp crisp flavor, and was moist n flaky.
Last edited by Irulan; 04-24-2018 at 11:29 AM..
Closed Thread