Mean while on red99:

Players: UP
Old 09-14-2018, 06:10 AM
Sarnak

It's a trap!
Old 09-14-2018, 08:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Earlier today on P99 Red ..

DRACOLICHE, you fought well but you were no match for the might of this league of extraordinary warriors!

Sanctuary_3.jpg

A joyous day for Norrath and all of gnomekind!
Grats <Sanctuary> !
Old 09-14-2018, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Earlier today on P99 Red ..

DRACOLICHE, you fought well but you were no match for the might of this league of extraordinary warriors!

Attachment 10341

A joyous day for Norrath and all of gnomekind!
Grats <Sanctuary> !
Pictured: the entire server
Old 09-14-2018, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of you guys are such jerks

@OP, as long as you’re having fun that’s all that matters, ignore the haters and trolls!
Old 09-14-2018, 10:04 AM
Fire Giant

Yes thats all well and good

The thing is, and this is what grinds my gears, the server isnt a pvp server anymore

Its just another blue server

Red99 has so much potential if it would just be wiped and gms leave it well alone in its rebirth

Praying for you
Old 09-14-2018, 10:40 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

@LulzSect

I applaud your devotion to this thread. But you know .. people have families, jobs etc. And so I do not see what you seek to accomplish by posting server numbers in the middle of the night / early daytime when people are at work.

We have all taken your point. RoZ ftw. RoZ to pwn dem noobs. RoZ 4life. L33t RoZ. More power to you my friend. But I will say it again, EQ live, P99 Blue, P99 Red, RoZ, etc. Different servers. Different rulesets. A server where each and everyone boxes, potential server wipes, corpse camping/griefing, .. it's not for all.

There is a lot of fun to be had in this game. Be it casual or hardcore. I have found P99 red to have an awesome and helpful community and people dismiss it all too often because of the toxicity they see on the forums. I lost count on the number of people I played with on red who told me stuff like .. "Omg this is awesome. I love the increased 50% xp etc. etc.. If I had known how helpful the community was, I would have played here long before."

I mostly never read the forums here (hence my post count), I enjoy the game. But when I see how top heavy P99 blue is and how saturated the raid scene (i.e. view one of the other top threads here on having to random on scout etc.), I felt it would be helpful to inform people maybe of the opportunities P99 red offers for those who are willing to see it. Site note: You can play on blue and red at the same time.

Likewise I would suggest you rather try to inform people of the positives of RoZ, a very different ruleset server. As of now, I do not know what you are trying to accomplish here. Or do you believe the kind of posts you make around these forums, puts RoZ in a positive light? Maybe my logic is flawed, but my impression of RoZ just gets worse with every troll post in thread. Just my 2 cents mate.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I fully agree with you there. If PvP is your main focus, there are a couple of people that do pvp still on P99 red but they are a minority at this stage. Playing on P99 red is a 99% blue experience atm. Though that could always change of course. <Sanctuary> and <Apex> only maintain a tenuous truce as long as common goals align. For those whose main focus is PvP and mainly that, RoZ could be a fit for sure. I myself am more blue, than red, so I cant judge as such on the quality of the PvP. I will let you and others bring forth arguments on that.

With regard to server numbers, I have been on P99 red for years and know the ebbs and flows of the server. But saying we are playing with 10-20 people atm is stretching it quite a bit. Check again during prime time to see the numbers spike up to 50 or more. Hop on Sanctuary discord during raid hours and there alone you'll find about 20+ people every day mostly. But as with everything, there are opportunities to be found in that:

- A smaller but very much more tight knit community
- Availability of camps and raid targets abound (just take a pick and you got it mostly)
- A high level of comeradery and overall helpful atmosphere because everyone is very conscious that in order to accomplish something you might need a person's help some day.
- Etc.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:27 AM
Fire Giant

Project 1999 PvP
Players:15
Old 09-14-2018, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one cares about red
qft.

OP I think you misspelled "toxic environment"
Closed Thread