Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am sure you're a nice dude Ignight but I dont think EQ PvP is for you. You'll enjoy blue more even tho it's about 1/20th the speed of Red99.

This was the point I was making to Servant in the other thread, players like him are on the wrong server and thus are part of the reason the server is the way it is. They want that easy leveling red99 has but dont want the PvP. There are plenty of easy leveling servers out there, just don't come to red99 and complain when someone PvPs you while your leveling because It's a....PvP server.

All the soft skinned players that rolled up for the easy leveling made it so you had to have a written consent form before engaging in PvP.
PvP doesn't bother me at all. It's more the toxic players. It's nothing more than a small bunch of people who hate each other playing on the same server. Unforgiving, unrelenting and completely paranoid of any new characters on the server. (With good reason too, considering the spying an backstabbing.)

PvP and PvE is fun. Toxic people trying to constantly claim moral superiority? Boring.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol OP is a little bitch AND he's gay
Thank you for proving my point.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PvP doesn't bother me at all. It's more the toxic players. It's nothing more than a small bunch of people who hate each other playing on the same server. Unforgiving, unrelenting and completely paranoid of any new characters on the server. (With good reason too, considering the spying an backstabbing.)

PvP and PvE is fun. Toxic people trying to constantly claim moral superiority? Boring.
This unfortunately is very true of red99 ( and all the eq pvp spinoffs ) its almost as if all these kids are so mad they are still playing eq in their 30s.

Blue99 is slow exp but its a 20 year old game, I see no hurry to get to the raid scene which is extremely toxic, and you may have more fun in a karnors group then in TOV
Old 09-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

The paranoia is an exclusively Nihilium thing that has been passed down to Tune. Empire invited anyone and everyone and could care less about “spies” and therefore the environment was far more chill, and more content was downed.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The paranoia is an exclusively Nihilium thing that has been passed down to Tune. Empire invited anyone and everyone and could care less about “spies” and therefore the environment was far more chill, and more content was downed.
there is no "Empire"
Old 09-15-2018, 10:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am sure you're a nice dude Ignight but I dont think EQ PvP is for you. You'll enjoy blue more even tho it's about 1/20th the speed of Red99.

This was the point I was making to Servant in the other thread, players like him are on the wrong server and thus are part of the reason the server is the way it is. They want that easy leveling red99 has but dont want the PvP. There are plenty of easy leveling servers out there, just don't come to red99 and complain when someone PvPs you while your leveling because It's a....PvP server.

All the soft skinned players that rolled up for the easy leveling made it so you had to have a written consent form before engaging in PvP.
This 100%, dead99 and RoZ are not for the faint of heart. But RoZ has its own rewards, your gear actually means something, your bonds actually mean something, don’t have hitler like gm’s raid banning Just because they haven’t had pussy in over a year ( or dick, it’s 2018). It’s rough, it’s nasty, it’s the fuckin ghetto by the sea, Venice!

Saw a guy today get ganked for a withered leather tunic, remember kunark isn’t even out yet, so that’s a pretty big loss. Another guy got ganked in pvp for a manastone I heard.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

I mean, real talk for a minute... I can only imagine how much of a raging pussy someone would have to be in real life to play a GM in elf land and hand out month long raid bans because of some stupid made up elf rules that were broken. Literally off yourself for being such a pussy.

That’s why I love RoZ, we wanted the wild fuckin West, we needed a server where we can kill indiscriminately without faggots interfering with made up elf rules. Just let us play Eq the way we want. And Burt delivered, people say Brad bless, fuck that, I think we should be saying Doug bless! He’s the true hero norrath needed. And he delivered.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:36 PM
Fire Giant

@Hatelore

Thanks for proving my point.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Hatelore

Thanks for proving my point.
Sorry for being honest, Eq pvp isn’t for everyone. Blue is that way ———>
Old 09-16-2018, 12:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry for being honest, Eq pvp isn’t for everyone. Blue is that way ———>
Nothing to do with PvP, and everything to do with the players.
Closed Thread