Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

Default Can an Ogre (Rallos deity) ever kill enough CB orcs for GF guard faction?

Would be a lifelong dream to be the ogre I always wanted to be, the slob sitting next to a GF elf guard.

is it possible to get the faction in CB just killing orcs?
Old 04-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk883 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be a lifelong dream to be the ogre I always wanted to be, the slob sitting next to a GF elf guard.

is it possible to get the faction in CB just killing orcs?
You need to kill thousands of orcs.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Aviak

And you'd lose your Neriak warrior faction in the process.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Fire Giant

Back in the day Ogres used to do this by turning in Crushbone Belts I believe. Since on our server GFay was the EBay location, CB Belts were a hot commodity for newbies.

It was also annoying to go to the bank, only to find an ogre sitting in the door blocking everyone. In fact, I think they needed shrink to even enter the door.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlvarex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back in the day Ogres used to do this by turning in Crushbone Belts I believe. Since on our server GFay was the EBay location, CB Belts were a hot commodity for newbies.

It was also annoying to go to the bank, only to find an ogre sitting in the door blocking everyone. In fact, I think they needed shrink to even enter the door.
Ducking easily works in kaladim, but you have to stay clear of the rogue guild nearby.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

I had no idea Ogres could get into Kaladim to turn in belts...

I only played on Tallon Zek and it wasnt possible for Ogres to hang out in either Kaladim or anywhere near Kelethin due to the pvp faction hits
Old 04-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Fire Giant

I don't know how they got in, I always assumed they used Wolf Form. But if they can get in without it, then all the better.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlvarex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

oh god the fun times!

want gfay as markedplace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2011, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

If you want to keep good faction with Neriak, you can kill aqua goblins in BB/Dagnor's, which will raise Emerald and Steel Warriors (And Gem Choppers, but would you really ever go to Ak'Anon?)

If you don't care, go ahead and kill orcs in CB!

Keep in mind that certain Wood Elves will probably never love you. Also, don't go into Felwithe because they're a bunch of prissy douchers who don't like you because you're fat/blue/not in their country club.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

IIRC the caps on faction are 2000 in either direction (positive / negative). If each orc is 1 faction, you need to plan to kill ~2000 orcs to go to indifferent and another 2000 to be loved by the elves.
Closed Thread