Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2019, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

add new feature to /list: /list can only be 20 deep (or whatever number is "healthy").

When a new spot on /list opens up, a zone wide message pops up and everyone who wants can click it and then randomly one of them becomes the new #20 on /list.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
add new feature to /list: /list can only be 20 deep (or whatever number is "healthy").

When a new spot on /list opens up, a zone wide message pops up and everyone who wants can click it and then randomly one of them becomes the new #20 on /list.
so... the guy (alport) that is #1 now was never higher than #4 and he is at 34 hours + atm.

I know people will say its too casual to just hand them out if people have done /list for 200 hours total... but at least people could camp it in healthy shifts vs 50+ hour single sittings. I am literately for anything that wont promote super unhealthy behavior.

"just Dont do it.." is like telling people... "just don't do drugs problem solved."

They could put them on Shady for 20k pp for all I care anything to break this cycle of 50 hours of clicking afk-quest
Old 11-13-2019, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Hi Guys - Listen, I know this wont apply to a large number of people here, but also know that there is a significant amount of people like me, that will be sittting on /list for a manastone.

That being said, if you expect to get a mana stone while taking toilet breaks, you're only kidding yourself because you will fail an afk check.

I have multiple region first level caps (Mangler, Phinny, Ragefire) and probably 6 server first (all TLP's, except p1999 blue).

I genuinely believe this was in part due to my planning of comfortable adult diapers, stimulants and general disregard for my health. I wont talk of stimulants as that's bannable and not something I encourage - I will however give a run down of adult diapers and which are the best.

NB - using adult diapers affectively will probably save you approx 5 hours on your race to 60 depending on food intake, fluid intake, bladder size (males are generally larger), and rectum/poo compression, etc.

So review on the to adult diapers are as follows:

Drylife - A*

Drylife are by far in a way the most comfortable. I used a pair of these on my race to 110 a while ago, and although they don't hold as much, they make up for it in comfort. I highly recommend getting the size ABOVE what you would usually use, as it can carry approx 2 stools more. They have incredible urine capactiy.

Savic - 9.8

These can only be described as the Roll Royce of adult Diapers. They feel like silk on my broken skin, smell great, have a great hold capacity and frankly look fantastic (fresh on or fully laden). I bought a 12 pack of these for Legion and only needed 1! - pretty unheard of. I honestly struggly to chose between these and Drylife. I'll prob pick up a pack of both for classic and alternate.

Lilfit - Good

These are a solid choice for the slimmer framed player. They have huge capactiy but in general are a bit tight, even in their larger sizes, for the average semi-obese gamer. They do have a really nice smell to them, though. Kinda like a urinal cake in your pants.

Tena - 11%

Okay, I highly recommend you stay away from these, guys. It's a textbook case of 'you get what you pay for'. They are cheap to buy, and cheap to use. I credit these to my 4th place 120 (BFA). I didnt have a lot of money at the time and thought I'd save a bit of cash on them, before I even got out of the first area I had a loose fart that pushed some stool out the side of the diaper and onto my monster energy cans below. Because they were cans the stool got all inside the rim and I spent valuable time cleaning them and the floor, by which time I had lost about 10 places, worked hard to get back on top, but it was too late. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Okay - not really that much more to say. I appreciate it's not a very savoury topic to discuss, so apologies to the 'more discerning' gamer, but I know a lot of people have requested a rundown so thought I'd post before it's too late to get an order in.

It's also worth buying a tub of vascaline and some sudacrem and wiping a good handful on each buttock to provide a good barrier between buttocks and stool/urine.

Please feel free to ask any questions

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 11-13-2019, 03:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Guys - Listen, I know this wont apply to a large number of people here, but also know that there is a significant amount of people like me, that will be sittting on /list for a manastone.

That being said, if you expect to get a mana stone while taking toilet breaks, you're only kidding yourself because you will fail an afk check.

I have multiple region first level caps (Mangler, Phinny, Ragefire) and probably 6 server first (all TLP's, except p1999 blue).

I genuinely believe this was in part due to my planning of comfortable adult diapers, stimulants and general disregard for my health. I wont talk of stimulants as that's bannable and not something I encourage - I will however give a run down of adult diapers and which are the best.

NB - using adult diapers affectively will probably save you approx 5 hours on your race to 60 depending on food intake, fluid intake, bladder size (males are generally larger), and rectum/poo compression, etc.

So review on the to adult diapers are as follows:

Drylife - A*

Drylife are by far in a way the most comfortable. I used a pair of these on my race to 110 a while ago, and although they don't hold as much, they make up for it in comfort. I highly recommend getting the size ABOVE what you would usually use, as it can carry approx 2 stools more. They have incredible urine capactiy.

Savic - 9.8

These can only be described as the Roll Royce of adult Diapers. They feel like silk on my broken skin, smell great, have a great hold capacity and frankly look fantastic (fresh on or fully laden). I bought a 12 pack of these for Legion and only needed 1! - pretty unheard of. I honestly struggly to chose between these and Drylife. I'll prob pick up a pack of both for classic and alternate.

Lilfit - Good

These are a solid choice for the slimmer framed player. They have huge capactiy but in general are a bit tight, even in their larger sizes, for the average semi-obese gamer. They do have a really nice smell to them, though. Kinda like a urinal cake in your pants.

Tena - 11%

Okay, I highly recommend you stay away from these, guys. It's a textbook case of 'you get what you pay for'. They are cheap to buy, and cheap to use. I credit these to my 4th place 120 (BFA). I didnt have a lot of money at the time and thought I'd save a bit of cash on them, before I even got out of the first area I had a loose fart that pushed some stool out the side of the diaper and onto my monster energy cans below. Because they were cans the stool got all inside the rim and I spent valuable time cleaning them and the floor, by which time I had lost about 10 places, worked hard to get back on top, but it was too late. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Okay - not really that much more to say. I appreciate it's not a very savoury topic to discuss, so apologies to the 'more discerning' gamer, but I know a lot of people have requested a rundown so thought I'd post before it's too late to get an order in.

It's also worth buying a tub of vascaline and some sudacrem and wiping a good handful on each buttock to provide a good barrier between buttocks and stool/urine.

Please feel free to ask any questions
You just pass this off as your own?

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...rs_i_know_its/
Old 11-13-2019, 03:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so... the guy (alport) that is #1 now was never higher than #4 and he is at 34 hours + atm.

I know people will say its too casual to just hand them out if people have done /list for 200 hours total... but at least people could camp it in healthy shifts vs 50+ hour single sittings. I am literately for anything that wont promote super unhealthy behavior.

"just Dont do it.." is like telling people... "just don't do drugs problem solved."

They could put them on Shady for 20k pp for all I care anything to break this cycle of 50 hours of clicking afk-quest
Plat sink for manastone is a very good idea and this is coming for someone that already got their stone. So many people are shocked when their plat won't buy them the items they want, no one cares about plat if you are level 35+.

In before one of the four serious jewelcrafters chime in about plat.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's excellent advice.

------------------------------

Nobody cares about plat yet on a fresh server because people need their drops. Wait a bit for surplus goods to start entering the economy and plat will be as useful as always.

Danth
Old 11-13-2019, 03:43 PM
Banned

nothing about the manastone camp is meant to be healthy, and during classic people didnt camp things like this

people are different now, hell with dial up you couldnt even stay connected for a whole hour they would dump you after 20 mins
Old 11-13-2019, 04:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob54311 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way some people obsess over certain loot to the point that it seems to ruin their experience is kind of perplexing.
WHOA THERE. I paid money for this game so I deserve everything on a silver platter.

Wait, I haven't logged in since the day before teal launched. Oh yeah and I don't have to pay anything so I can't even act like an entitled douchebag.

So it's fine then. Alright. Gonna go back to doing other things that aren't p99 because I'm not completely pathetic. Like people claiming some bullshit "statistic" they totally made up suggests that someone is going to die IRL from camping it and therefor it needs to be changed just because they aren't hardcore enough to be hardcore.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Why is this about health? If you're dying of hunger or lack of sleep due to camping a manastone in Everquest in the year 2019 that's just good old natural selection.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:15 PM
Orc

There should be at least a 24 hour time limit to camp anything in this game, someone is gonna die over this stupid item.
Closed Thread