Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2019, 01:20 PM
Banned

There’s no argument the idea that modern day Star Wars is heavily inundated with politics and as an important part of media it’s an important part of our culture. Do you know how many kids watch ids eh and Star Wars? What kind of effect it has culturally on our youth. The fact that they are filled to the brim with shitty partisan politics is a big deal and has great implications in political discussion. I’m sorry you support this propaganda and I’m pointing it out.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:27 PM
Banned

Hey horza what do you suspect is the political background of the people who
made these new amazing memorable cultural icons?

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.c...the-ship-2.jpg

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.c...n-the-ship.jpg
Old 09-24-2019, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not a Star Wars fan and I like Disney even less. If you have a point other than making it abundantly clear you're super butthurt that one multinational purchased another one, then you aren't doing a good job expressing it. Just make a Disney and Star Wars discussion thread, nerd.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s no argument the idea that modern day Star Wars is heavily inundated with politics and as an important part of media it’s an important part of our culture. Do you know how many kids watch ids eh and Star Wars? What kind of effect it has culturally on our youth. The fact that they are filled to the brim with shitty partisan politics is a big deal and has great implications in political discussion. I’m sorry you support this propaganda and I’m pointing it out.
Luke Skywalker was a goddam terrorist.

Anyway as the author says, it's not an overt conspiracy but an effect of cultural and market forces. They know I'm in the bag for Jurassic Park movies, so they don't market it to me.
Last edited by Wonkie; 09-24-2019 at 01:31 PM..
Old 09-24-2019, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

***OFFICIAL DISNEY PRINCESS RANKING***

1. Snow White
1. Belle
1.5 Ariel
4. Jasmine
5. Mulan
6. Aurora
7. Cinderella
8. Elizabeth Warren
Old 09-24-2019, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
***OFFICIAL DISNEY PRINCESS RANKING***

1. Snow White
1. Belle
1.5 Ariel
4. Jasmine
5. Mulan
6. Aurora
7. Cinderella
8. Elizabeth Warren
Belle wasn't a princess, she was a commoner who became a monarchist. The castle was instantly restored when she learned to love the prince.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway as the author says, it's not an overt conspiracy but an effect of cultural and market forces. They know I'm in the bag for Jurassic Park movies, so they don't market it to me.
If they didn’t blow up Alderaan in the movie, you could of said there wasn’t much reason given for opposing the empire. Honestly Alderaan was probably a hot bed of trouble makers too. I suspect the universe was better off anyway.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Just make a Disney and Star Wars discussion thread, nerd.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah it’s so fun to root against people banking on those market forces. Particularly because those market forces are so far away from what I enjoy. I like that they are failing by moving away from my interests or what I’m interested in for the youth of this nation. I also think their interest are generally evil too. It’s just an overall feel good moment when these people fail.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:40 PM
Banned

All stories are inherently political

I win the discourse.
Closed Thread